Chapter 4

3 days before Luke

"Just come out with me Ameila it's not going to kill you!" Calum says as he stands in my door way. I was so post to hangout with Calum and go and see the town and meet one of his friends.

"Why should I huh?" I say putting on my shoes. I walk out of my front door to see Calum standing there with he's phone in hand about to call Michie to push me out of the house.

"You are a loser, come on, get in my car." I say trying not to laugh. When he gets in my car he just looks shocked, just like I was.

"Just cause your better than me doesn't mean anything thing!" Calum says as we pull down the street. We're heading to the mall so, that's convenient because, I really like shopping. Michie gave me her card and said "Go nuts."

We get to the mall and Calum keep texting his friend to see were he is.

"What an ass, he really needs to be here, like now." Calum says pacing.

"You need to chill out cal" I say sitting in a bench. This mall was outdoors, we had one by were I lived. That sent severs down my spine, 'were I lived', it sounds like I'm never going back. As I turn and look at Calum he's not there I start to freak out a little and pull out my phone as I go to text him there's a tap on my shoulder. I turn and look, it's Calum and his friend.

His friend was different; with light purple hair, Rolling Stones shirt, black skinny jeans, and black sunglasses. I got the impression that I didn't care, and he didn't want to be here.

"Hi," he says pulling me in for a hug. "I'm Michael, nice to meet you Ameila." We're still hugging, and now he's rocking back and forth. Wow, was I way off about him.

"Nice to meet you too, I didn't know Calum had friends." I say, they both just laugh and we start to walk around and they take me into there favorite story's that also have stuff for lady's like myself. We walked into one store and I fell in love with this shirt, they both thought I was insane. It was just a plan 1975 shirt but you could never find any in Michigan.

"Hey, want to come over my house and watch movies with Cal and I Michael?" I ask him as he was about to call his mom to pick him up.

"Yeah we're do you live?" He asked and as I was about to answer Calum bet me to it.

"Point Piper."

"Yes, I want to come over, and yes, I want to be your bestie." He says putting he's and bent infront of him and putting his hand on his hip. I just roll my eyes and laugh and get in my car.

"Your so much better than us, no joke, why do you hangout with us." Micheal said all I did was srugg.

We get back to my house and got to the basement, one room in a mini theater. We walk in and Michie has it stocked with sour candy and m&ms which are my favorite. We sit down on one of the multiple couches and pick the Advengers to watch. We talked thru the whole thing getting to know me and trying to know Michael. Michaels adorable, he can play the guitar, and we like the same music. He's also a cuddler which I'm not used too. We keep talking until, Calum passed out then it was just Michael and I.

"Why did you move here?" Michael asked.

"I don't want to talk about it. I'm not ready yet." I say looking down at my lap. I just feel awful not telling them. If I want friends here I should tell them but I can't. Not yet.

"Okay, we'll I don't think Cal told you this but there this party Friday night and you should come. Bring Ginna too."

"Sure, I'll ask her, I haven't seen her all day." And as I said that she walked in sat on the couch In front of Michael.