chapter 8

1 hour after Seth

I never thought I would be in so much pain. Losing your best friend is a pain that can't be described. I sit on my bathroom floor rocking back-and-froth.

"Amelia, please open the door." It's a voice that sounds from miller but not enough for me to open the door.

"Why, so you can just tell me it's going to be okay when it's not?" I say thru tears.

"I lost someone too, please open the door." I stand up to open the door, as I open I see Micheal and Calum wait on my bed. I open the door up more, it was Luke. He just walked into the bathroom and sat down with me.

"I will tell you this though. I'm sorry, about this heartbreak. Are you going to go back home?" he says and looks at the ground.

"No, I can't go back and I don't want to." I say.

Now, the way we were sitting he was against the counter and I the door. So are feet were touching. Luke's long body looked so out of place. He looked like someone took a breadstick and broke it into 3 pieces.

"I never thought I could hurt so much all at once. Like, one week ago, my school gets shoot up by Nathen and Brady. Now Nathen shot Seth, a week later." I just put my head in my hands. Luke just looks at me like I'm crazy and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"My girlfriend killed herself two months ago." I look up at Luke, he had tears in his eyes.

"Oh, I never knew." I say looking at him. Now I know why Micheal wants us together.

"It's been hard, I think about her every day. Even though I didn't think she was the one yakow." He begins to cry, "I loved her, with everything I had. I want that again but damn. That's so hard to find, all the girls I know are super fake. She was real, she didn't like anything the played on the radio, and dressed like real person. You can't find someone like that anymore." Luke after just twelve hours of knowing me opened up to me more than his closest friends.

"I know what you mean, kind of, it's hard to find real friends. Not ones that just use you." Luke just shakes his head yes and I looked at him.

I've never felt so many emotions with one person for knowing them for only twelve hours.

Luke left shortly after that, now I'm just alone, as usual. I hear someone walking up the stairs. Ginna walks into my room.