chapter 7

0 days after Luke

“I'm Luke.” He hold out his large hand.

“I'm Ameila, yes I'm not from around here.” I say with a small giggle.

“I know, Micheal told me your from the Untied states.”

“Yeah, did he also tell this is my first party?”

“Mhmm, but no one will mess with you, you know Micheal and Calum.”

“Why are people scared of them?” I say this as a joke.

“No, there just very protective. Like I used to be a shrimp and they would stop the bullies.” He says.

“Oh, I wish I knew them sooner.” I say looking down.

“Yeah, being a kid was rough.” He said with a long sigh. “Being a teenager isn't easier.”

“I know, I feel ya’” I say staring at him now, he looked like he was about to cry.

“Micheal set this all up, just for us to meet.” Luke blurs out. “He thinks cause we're both messed up we would love each other.” I just look at him. “I don't know how your fucked up, and you don't know why I am, right?” I shake my head. “Okay good, let's learn, well I'll tell you mine when I'm ready and yours when your ready but yeah I don't know where I'm going with this.” He put his head on his lap.

“I get what your trying to say, friends?” I pick his head up.

“Yeah friends.” He said.

We sat there by the fire and talked about basic stuff. Like what music we liked and everything then at 2 am it was time to go. Before I grab Luke's number and I left, Ginna wasn't there.

“She left with Dane, he's cool tho, I'll pick her up torm.” Calum says I just nod my head and Calum and Micheal drove me home and I just told them to stay, I don't want them to leave. So we all passed it in my bed, with not a care in the world.

“Good morning silly!” I say hitting Calum with a pillow, he just looked at me and groaned. “Wow, this is the thanks I get! Michie made breakfast!” I wispher into his ear.

“Okay I’m up now.” As Calum I feel someone pull me closer to them.