•11

As Renjun strolled down the street, his fingers made way towards his left side of the neck where Jeno had bit him. He could feel something wet and saw that it's blood.
He quickly took place and went to the nearest pharmacy to treat it....completely forgetting about the 2 purple marks on the right side of his neck.

"Hey!" A voice greeted Renjun as he entered the pharmacy.
"H-hey" he mentally slapped himself for his stutter due to his social anxiety.
"How can I help you?"
"Uh could I get some alcohol (idk what you call the cleaning solution thingy), a tube of antiseptic cream and some bandages please?"
"Yeah sure coming right up...it isn't serious right?"
"No no...just a little bruise."
The shopkeeper nodded and went to fetch the said materials.
Lucky for Renjun he hadn't noticed the bite marks.
"Uh here you go." The shopkeeper started putting the stuff in a brown paper bag while Renjun took out his wallet to pay.
"That would be 15,000 won". (I may be wrong any the amount so I apologize on advance)
Renjun nodded and started calculating the cash.
"Uh what's the purplish thingy on your neck?" The shopkeeper asked worriedly.
Renjun brushed his fingers on it and then it clicked. Jaemin....HICKEYY?!
Renjun's eyes again widened as he head towards the mirror in the pharmacy to take a look at it.
At this point his eyes may as well pop out of his eyes.

He could see 2 hickeys placed on his necks. He felt heat rush to his cheeks and something in his stomach.

He came back to the counter to pay for the things with an awkward smile.

The shopkeeper had figured out but decided not to say anything else. Apart from one thing.

"Do you want me to give you a concealer?" The shopkeeper asked.

Renjun nodded his head no and hurriedly rushed out of the pharmacy.

WHY DO I LIKE THIS FEELING?! GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF HUANG RENJUN. YOU ARE HERE TO STUDY AND THEN PAY BACK THE ZHONGS FOR THE GRATEFUL THINGS THEY HAVE DONE FOR YOU. NOT TO GET DISTRACTED BY TWO SMOKING HOT BUT ICE COLD VAMPIRES WHO ARE DATING.

Renjun mentally scolded himself and walked towards his home.

He didn't care to cover up the hickeys as he would sneak to his room, as he has done several times. Their house is so big, it's not hard to sneak in without anyone noticing. Back in China and here in Korea as well.

double update cz why not?!