•19

Everyone- Mark, Yuta, Haechan, Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung were in the living room of Chenle and Renjun's house.
They were sitting in a circle formation with a bottle in between.

Yes. Truth or dare.

Chenle spun the bottle and it landed on Renjun.

Renjun had no idea what was going to happen but Chenle did. And that scared the former. He knew the younger's antics; something that he doesn't want to deal with any way. But here he was. Waiting for his antics to happen.

"Truth or dare?"
"Uhm dare."
"Oo someone's daring." Hyuck said with a teasing tone.
Renjun just shrugged but deep down was scared.

"Uh I dare you to uhm...." Chenle's face suddenly lit up, with a mischievous look. "Kiss the person you love the most here."

Renjun was embarrassed but was quick to hide that.

"So you want me to kiss you?" He decided to play along.

Everyone just chuckled. But Jisung threw a glare at Renjun and hooked his arms around Chenle protectively.

"What?! I love him the most here. He only dared me to." Renjun was enjoying this and leaned forward towards Chenle, only to be pulled back by two pairs of arms.

He sat back where he was sitting with a thud, a playful pout on his face.

Jeno and Jaemin, who were sitting on the either sides of Renjun, didn't remove their arms from Renjun's waist.

Jeno leaned in his right ear and whispered, "I thought you loved me?" He said it in a deep voice, only for him, Renjun and jaemin to hear.

Renjun's eyes widened (because the author loves Renjun's flustered face) but soon widened more.

"And me too hm?" Said by jaemin in his left ear with the same tone as Jeno.

Renjun's face turned a light shade of pink and the duo loved it.

"Uhm..no-"
"So you don't love us?"
"It's not that! I-"
"So you love us?"
"UGH!"

Renjun got playfully frustrated with the teasings and managed to get up and go to the kitchen, with the other two following him.

"Well, guess they'll take a lot of time to come back so let's just continue." Yuta said with a chuckle and everybody agreed and went on with the game.

{A/N: y'all ik I'm updating not so often like before. But it's cause my exams are coming up. And it's 9th grade- shitty grade. And I'm totally dependent on Google but there's a possibility that exams may happen offline but let's not get into that cz I will cry, not that I will study, I will only cry but okay.

So yeah...the updates might be a bit more irregular than before so I apologize for that.

And 3K already??!!! Omg ily'all so much!! Tysm!!!
Feel free to comment any suggestions regarding the story or anything of that sorts :))
<3 }