•1

TW: mentions of social anxiety

✈︎

"ZHONG CHENLE GET YOUR ASS UP!" Renjun screamed in the named boy's ear to...well you guessed it, wake him up.

Huang Renjun with his childhood friend-Zhong Chenle and his family, shifted to Korea for their highschool education.

Renjun scurried to the bathroom after waking up his friend to get ready for his first day is school. To the Bloody Dawn Academy.

A school where vampires and humans co-exist peacefully. This school was the only school in the vicinity where vampires were allowed to get admitted for education. No there wasn't any necessary hatred for the supernatural creatures in the society but the vampires didn't see education as significant for them.

Why you ask? Well the vampires usually just do labour work as they have the strengths, they also work as spies and much more like this hence they don't need any education. Yes about stuff that is important for life is taught at homes by their families or a 'life tutor'.

They are tutors who basically teach vampire stuff that is necessary and not the maths' X,y,z nonsense. Yes this is a paid profession. A quite well paid profession. Mainly because the vampires are ancestrally rich. They are just somehow always rich. It's since humans know history. No one has been ever able to explain this. No doubt people have tried but they haven't gotten anywhere closer to the truth.

"Bye mom!!" Renjun and Chenle greeted their mom before they left for school. You must wondering why Renjun calls Chenle's mom mom...that's because he is practically living with them since he was born so he got used to it and even their mom doesn't mind.

They hopped in the car driven by a driver and played some soft songs through aux.

"Hey, you nervous?" Chenle asked Renjun as he saw him fiddling with his fingers; a habit of his that happens when he is nervous or is anxious.
"Yeah sort of....it's just that what if I don't make any friends? What if the vampires hurt us in anyway? What if I wouldn't be able to do schoolwork properly?"
"Chilll bro we will be fine...and as far as the vamps are concerned, Winwin Ge was also a vampire no? He was/is so kind to us and I'm sure the others are too. And plus according to the rules of the school, vamps won't be able to do anything to us. So just take a breather and enjoyyyy."

After a few minutes the car pulled up in front of the said school. All the students making their way inside the huge building with large black gates. The facade of the building was painted with dark, blood red and jet black colour, emitting the intimidating aura.

It will be fine Renjun.

The boy in question consoled himself with the phrase and made his way inside the school walking beside Chenle.

Little did he know, things will be very different.

[A/N: hey y'all! I hope you are enjoying the story! This will be in a way a long ride so buckle up! Constructive criticism welcome:)]