•15

"Hey zhong" Renjun called out
"Yeah?"
"Jeno is asking that Jisung is asking your address."
"Why?"
"Uh you guys are supposed to go to pick up the snacks today after school..."
"Oh yes shit omggggg I forgot...just text Jeno our address, he will tell jisung."
Renjun mentally facepalmed at the memory of the younger but texted Jeno about the address. They were currently on their way back home.

Chenle was mentally panicking as to what to wear while going out. Obviously denying that he doesn't want to impress a certain vampire and just wants to look good.

After hours of contemplating, Chenle decided on wearing black sweats with a black sweatshirt with combat boots. His personality showing through his clothes- sassy and confident.

He took one last look in the mirror to see if his hair are alright.

He quickly put on some cologne as he heard a honk of a car.

"Im leaving!" Chenle shouted to tell Renjun who was in his room as he proceeded to take his wallet and the shopping list.
"Okay!"

"Hey!" He greeted Jisung who was sitting the driver's seat.
"Hey babe." Jisung let out, intentionally yet acted opposite to it.
Chenle became red but kept himself composed. He sat down on the passenger's seat and put on his seat belt. The moment he did that. he felt something tingly on his left side.

He saw Jisung sniffing his neck area and his breathes sent tingles down Chenle's side.

"U-uh Ji?"

The said boy just hummed in response, internally happy because of the nickname and continued sniffing.

"What are you uh doing?"

"Did you put on a cologne?" Jisung asked, moving back in his seat.

Chenle nodded in response.

"Its nice," Jisung replied "I like it." He sniffed it once again causing Chenle to flinch but that went unnoticed by the other boy.

"T-thanks" Chenle mentally facepalmed due to his stutter. He didn't like the way his submissive human side was showing in front of the hot vampire. He also hated how he felt attracted towards the vampire.

While Chenle was busy in his own thoughts, they reached the grocery store, both the boys not expecting a certain someone inside the glass walled store.

{A/N: Hope you like it!}