•25

So y'all this tattoo isn't just a tattoo that Renjun got as a dare and blah blah but it does hold importance in the building of norenmin's relationship both sexually and non-sexually.....so I hope you look forward to how the story goes because I have a lot of ideas...till the point where I'm thinking to keep some apart for my future stories if I would write any but let's see.....

***

"So where do you want to get this tattoo?"

Renjun hadn't even yet processed the whole situation, thinking where to get the tattoo didn't come to his mind.
But after all, he is Renjun and he is daring.

"Well, I don't know...I didn't really think about it so I would ask Jeno and Jaemin to decide where I should get it because after all, it was a dare given to me."

Saying that the two said boys and the tattoo artist were surprised, would be an understatement.

But Jeno and Jaemin felt proud that Renjun trusted them enough with this.

But they are vampires after all. Horny at that.

Jeno and Jaemin plopped down from the countertop and went to the other side of the room and discussed in a hushed tone.

"Omg Jaemin that idea is excellent damn."
"I know right....I mean idk I just found that place kinky."
"Ooo yeah...I just can't get the visual of Jun with the tattoo...under us omg."
"Jeno, keep it in your pants for a while hm?!"
"Whatever Jaem, anyway let's go and tell Taeil uncle."

On the other hand, Renjun knew he fucked up after he saw the two vampires smirking and sharing looks. But what's done was done.

Now he can only pray to not mess up.

Jaemin and Jeno made their way towards Taeil, with smirks plastered on their faces and they could see Renjun visibly gulp at that.

No, not because he was scared, well maybe a little bit but the main reason was that he was fawning over the two vampires who looked hot as fuck.

Jeno proceeded to go sit at his place, and soon Jaemin joined after telling Taeil the location of the tattoo.

"So Renjun, any idea what place they decided?"

To be honest, even Renjun was confused after seeing Taeil's amused face when he got to know about the location.

"Uh no..."

"Well well don't worry, it isn't bad though...they were considerate."

"They gave me two choices.

One, on your ear. The inside of the ear precisely.

Two, your neck." Taeil stated.

Renjun definitely didn't see that coming.

{A/N: so....where do you want Renjun to get the tattoo?
Comment comment ;)
👀🤠}