Ronald Weasley! Give me back my book!

It was a windy day in Scotland, the breeze seeping through the windows of the Gryffindor common room. Hermione, Ron, and Harry were hanging around the maroon sofa which graced the middle of the firelit room. Ron was sat on the sofa, sprawling his legs across it while Harry squeezed in the velvety crook which was left. Sitting on the carpeted floor was Hermione, a book in her hand with her knees pressed against her chest, and her eyes furiously moving from side to side as she read. Harry and Ron were conversing about something stupid, occasionally laughing as each other said something funny. Hermione would glance once in a while at the boys and laugh along with them too as they talked about something else that made absolutely no sense. This was how most days went after they had finished school work. Except for today when the twins appeared, dashing through the portrait and slamming themselves on either side of Hermione.

"What-cha reading Granger?" George ran his finger through her hair before she slapped him away.

"Yeah 'Mione, what-cha reeeeeaaaading," Fred slung his arm on her shoulders,

"I'm reading-," she threw Fred's arm away, "Hogwarts: A History,"

"Of course you are!" Ron retorted, "How many times have you read it? more than 100 no doubt," Ron's legs were lifted as George sat upon the velvet, right next to Harry. "For your information, I have read it only 52 times,"

"ONLY 52 times!" Ron started to raise his voice and sat up so he was facing Hermione's back, "52 times," he whispered to himself once more. Hermione turned round to see Ron's seat empty. She was going back to her reading when she felt a hand grab a hold of the book's binding and rip the book out of her hands. "Hey!", Hermione jumped out of her seat to see Ron Weasley holding the book above her head, waving it around as she tried to snatch it out of his hands. "Ronald Weasley! Give me back my book!", Hermione shoved George off of the sofa, kicked off her shoes, and leaped onto Ron's shoulders. Hermione was finally in reach of her book when Ron took off at full speed, running across the room as Hermione screamed and held on to his neck.

Everyone was staring at this point as Ron kept running and holding the book out of Hermione's reach saying, "I swear, I will throw this bloody book into the fire if you don't stop reading!". "Fi-yi-yne! Fine, I-will-stop-reading! PUT ME DOWN!". Hermione struggled, trying to pluck the book from his grasp as Ron suddenly stopped behind the sofa, pulled Hermione from her ankles and flipped her down onto the velvet, a squeal escaping her mouth as she was enveloped in the squishy velvet.

"You still haven't given me back my book Ronald," Hermione sat up flustered, pink in the cheeks. 

"Oh haven't I," Ron strolled towards her, stopping right as he sat himself down next to her and pulled out the golden-lined book, examining it with his ocean blue eyes. Hermione rolled her eyes as she reached out her hands and Ron drifted the novel towards her. Before it could reach her hands, Ron hurled the book towards Harry's direction who caught it and started to tickle Hermione.

Hermione's squeal filled the room as Ron attacked her, tickling her at all sides. Her laughter echoed in his ears, her smiling lighting up the room. "Ron-hahaych-stop-hmmahah-ittttt!"
"Oh bloody hell, kiss already!" Fred shouted from across the room. That's when the laughter stopped. Hermione clutched her chest as she blushed furiously. "What?", Ron lifted his hands off Hermione's waist, the tips of his ears turning bright red as he stared in disbelief at his brother.

"Ummm," Hermione turned scarlet as she caught a glimpse of Fred's smirking face, "I think I'm going to head up,"

"Me too," Ron's voice followed Hermione's as they both ran into each other, Hermione falling on top of his chest. A long whistle came from a corner of the room, encouraging the two embarrassed Gryffindors to scramble faster. Hermione picked herself up, extending a hand for Ron, who held it as he pushed himself up too. They glanced into each other's eyes as they scrambled further, more whistles and hoots emerging from all around the common room. They broke their gaze and went their separate ways, both crimson, staring into eachother's eyes once more.

Hi everyone!
Thank you so much for reading! This one is probably my favourite out of all. Any requests? Pls comment and remember to vote if you liked it!
Hermione. W