𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙰 "𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍" 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐?

"Hey (y/n)-chan? Are you there? Hello?~" A hand waves in front of your face pulling you out of your train of thought.

"Huh?" You shake your head focusing on what was happening.

"Jeez, were you even listening to what I was saying?" Sakura pouts furrowing her brows upset that you weren't listening to her at all.

"I'm sorry Sakura-chan, haha. What were you talking about again? I zoned out a little bit there," You rub the back of your neck nervously chuckling a little. 

"Today we get to be put into our teams! Isn't that exciting?!  Imagine the possibilities! Imagine~ Me and Sasuke together on a team~," She places a hand on her cheeks with a wide smile across her face enjoying the idea of them together in general.

Here we go again. "Daydreaming About Princely Sasuke" Time. Yes... Yes you gave these moments a title.

They happen way too often it has become a well known title amongst the girls since he is very attractive and the strongest of your class. Sasuke Uchiha... a lonely boy. You admit the looks but he is very very bitter. Once again you sort of don't understand why he is loved by all the girls in class.

Are you missing something here???

Maybe friendship?

Well, your only friends are Sakura and Ino. You get hang out with Hinata from time to time but she is extremely shy so it's hard to talk to her better yet approach her if you get the chance to.

"What do you think about that (y/n)-chan?" Sakura asks getting over her fangirling moment.

"Anyone with Sasuke is very lucky. It's a pretty typical choice  but he is very interesting to work with,"  You rub your chin thinking a bit more about what it would be like.

Sakura instantly glares at you.

"Do you like him?" She stares deeply at you with rage.

"Fuck no,"  You instantly state with a distasteful look on your face.

"Good~ Because he is going to be mine~ Oh!!! Hey maybe we might end up on the same team! Wouldn't that be great?!" Sakura lights up like a firework as she skips a little in her steps.

"Sure,"  You give her a soft smile to hide the fact that you knew how she was when it came to her actual skills.

Her punches can hurt but not enough to actually hurt in a real fight. You can understand that as a ninja you can hurt someone or take their. Not your cup of tea particularly but there are some things that you can't dodge.

You both quickly make your way towards the academy. As soon as we enter the class room Sakura's eyes lit up at the sight of Sasuke sitting down near the window. She instantly rushes over to him leaving some dust clouds behind. You wave your hand to brush them away and walk over to an empty seat in the back.

"Good morning Sasuke-kun!~" Sakura smiles happily waits besides his seat for his response earning complete silence.

You cover your mouth to hide your slight chuckle. Sakura is like a puppy greeting her owner. You admit it's cute but somewhere inside of you were envious of how she can easily like someone this much. Whatever the case is as long as she is happy then there is no issue. You didn't give many fucks for this sort of thing anyway. Being the antisocial person you were, you sort of lack that strong emotional connection. There are some feelings you don't completely understand so you don't care much for them. We all have feelings but we all get the connection at some point... right?

Slowly your eyes glaze over out the window to stare up at the lovely blue sky. A soft smile forms across your face.

Blue