𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

(A/N: HNGHHHH PAY ATTENTION MEEE!!! STAHP BEING A BUTTHEAD AND DON'T STARE AT THIS GORGEOUS HOT MANS!!! HNGHHHH!!! ヾ( ๑'д'๑)ツ )

Today is the day! Today is the day of your first actual mission! A real mission. Naruto was extremely excited the most when he heard about it. Couldn't keep his excitement in his pants even if he tried. Despite the amount of joy you felt from finally getting a real mission there was a bit inside of you that made you feel uneasy. Like something might go wrong. You have to take extra precaution during this whole trip. You look into your bag one last time to check you have everything necessary. You also pack some extra kunai just in case. As you slide your bag over your shoulder you look over at a picture frame with the picture of everyone together from the first test together. Kakashi's strange bell test trial. You couldn't help but feel at ease once you see the picture. You quickly get yourself together and open your window to be greeted by a gray cloudy sky with a soft breeze blowing by. You lock your window behind you and then quickly make your way towards the gates to meet up with the rest of your teammates.

On the way there you take a few stops to pick up something to eat and drink before heading out. Luckily once you got to the gate you see Sakura and Sasuke already there. You jump off the roof you landed on and gracefully land in front of them with a wide smile across your face.

"Heya Sakura-chan! Emo-kun!" You wave to them.

"Hi (y/n)-chan!~" Sakura wave back to you.

"Emo???" Sasuke lifts his brow at you with his arms crossed.

"Yesh, Emo-kun~ Anyway how are you two feeling? It's our first actual mission," You stick your tongue out and laugh.

"I admit I am a bit nervous but I think we can do it. I am actually a bit excited as well since I am doing a mission with Sasuke-kun," Sakura gushes.

Oh boy...

"G...Great haha~ Ummm you?" You look at Sasuke.

"I am not afraid. I am ready for this mission with or without you guys," He states without a second thought.

Damn bring it down a notch Emo Uchiha. There is a reason we work hard on our teamwork at the beginning of becoming a group. You admit you like working alone as well but teamwork isn't the worst thing. Which reminds you.

"Where is Naruto and sensei?" You ask looking around.

"Not sure. Sasuke-kun was here first so," Sakura explains to you.

"I see," You smile at her only to have a flashback of a few nights ago from the "KISS THAT WASN'T ACTUALLY A KISS"  moment with Kakashi.

You have been contemplating on your feelings ever since...

Ever since the very beginning.

This is going very bad. Your feelings are getting out of hand.