𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚆𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜?!

"Do you think mother would be happy about this?"  A little boy with short light green hair and forest green eyes looks over to you.

"I am sure! I think ma... sorry I mean mother will love it! Besides these are some beautiful flowers!"  A tiny version of yourself jumps excitedly holding the glass vase with a handful of bright flowers.

"Alright, then shall we give these to mother?" The boy asks with a soft smile across his face.

"Mhm! Mhm!" You nod your tiny head vigorously filled with joy.

The two of you walk up stairs and down a very long hallway dimly lit with candles. Along the walls were paintings or drawings adorn by a golden or silver shining frame. Some of the paintings were covered by a blue curtain for some reason. Not too long of walking down the hall you both stop in front of a large white door adorn with all sorts of jewels and stones.

"You ready?" The little boy looks back at you.

"Yes~" You smile softly to him.

For some reason there was a hint of worry and hesitation in his eyes but he said nothing and knocks on the door. The doors open and instantly a flash of light blurs your vision and you find yourself on the floor with glass shattered around you and the flowers all spread across the floor. A large white form approaches you and slaps you across the face.

"How dare you! What are you trying to do?! Remind me of how disgusting I am?! You rotten spoiled little girl!!!" A woman's voice echos in your ears with rage.

Just as the figure was about to smack you again you close your eyes and once you open them you see that you are looking up at a familiar white ceiling. You began to pant heavily covered in sweat.

"Just a dream...," You run your fingers through your messy hair assuring yourself that you were safe.

You felt your heart finally calm down as you began to get out of bed and head to your bathroom to take a bath. It was a bit early so you felt groggy and upset so you decide to take a bath to wake yourself up a bit more and feel better. You walk into the bathroom and instantly turn on the bath. As you strip off your pajamas you stare at the mark along your back. You don't really remember where or when you got it but it was always there and there were times when it would sting. Sometimes it began to feel like a burning sensation.

"I need to clear my head," You shake your head placing a smile on your face and dip into the warm bath that instantly soothes your body as you melt into the pleasure.

"Baths are the best~" You hum happily.

You continue to soak in the bath until you could hear your alarm clock ring outside the bathroom. You sigh pouting wanting to stay longer in the bath but you do have to do things to do. A ninja must always be on their toes.

You got out of the bath putting a warm towel around your body and drain the bath. As you left you grab a smaller towel to help dry your hair and you threw yourself on your bed to reach your arm to turn off your clock. You quickly get yourself ready for the day and put on your usual ninja uniform. You stare at the headband along your forehead smiling at yourself.

"You look great so go kick some ass!" You tell yourself and make your way out of your home.

{Timeskip}
"What the hell are with these boring ass D missions!"
Naruto shouts in frustration as he throws a fit.

"Relax Naruto we did just start being actual ninjas not too long ago," Sakura retorts sighing.

Sasuke said nothing but you can tell that he wants to do more than these silly missions of helping find and catch lost cats or get rid of wandering bears in the area. Sometimes it would be just smaller missions of just delivering things within the village. You couldn't really say much not only because you did agree of wanting a more interesting mission but you were busy enjoying some freshly made takoyaki that some kids gave you for helping get their cat back home. You hum happily enjoying the takoyaki.