𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚞𝚙?!

(A/N: HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ٩(//̀Д/́/)۶)

"It's about lunch time. I say we take a small break here and eat up a bit. Maybe someone can join me and take a look up ahead for any sign of a village," Kakashi turns to face everyone.

"That sounds splendid darling," Murasaki agrees as he gracefully sat down on a stump.

"We have no reason to disagree with that choice. We trust your decision," Sayori walks up to Kakashi and bows to him.

She is so polite and so formal. It sort of makes you flabbergasted that you don't know what to say to her. When you were talking with her earlier her tone of voice makes you believe she is an empress. Which you totally respect. A total queen in and out I guess. She is very pretty.

"Alright, then (y/n) will come with me. Sasuke and Naruto do not do anything stupid while we are gone. Sakura I am counting on you to keep eye on everyone as well. Keep those two from killing each other. Stay on the look out this is mission," Kakashi stares down at Sasuke and Naruto who were glaring at each other.

Really I swear you can tell those two something but it goes right out the other ear in a moment.

WAIT-

"HUH?! You want me to come along?!" You look over to Kakashi with surprised widened eyes.

"Did I stutter? You are coming with me," He clarifies his eye on you making you blush a little.

There goes you wanting stay far away from this man.

"F...Fine," You sigh as you place the things you carried for Sayori down and your bag.

Sayori thanks you and you just say it's fine as you stretch and walk up to Kakashi.

"Ready?" He asks patting the top of your head.

"Don't head pat me! Yes!" You pull his hand away flustered and jump up high into a tree.

Kakashi follows not too far behind and you both were instantly taking in as much as you could see. You admit you fell behind a little and let Kakashi get ahead of you. You were distracted. You were thinking. You were questioning.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

You could still feel his gaze on you and the warmth of his hand from giving you head pat is still there. You can feel it everywhere. It sent shivers down your spine and it felt good. Strangely good. It shouldn't though. You have felt good before right?! Like when you punched that girl who beat up Sakura! The look on her face was priceless because she didn't have a pretty one at the end. Or when you ate your favorite food while taking a bath and reading your favorite manga or watching anime.

THIS IS ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LEVEL THAN THAT FEELING OF GOOD THAT KAKASHI GIVES YOU THOUGH.

"Hey are you listening?" Kakashi asks calling out to you.

"Huh? Oh umm yeah I'm just fi... kya!" You nod and just as you were about finish your response you trip over a branch and fell over.

"(y/n)!" Kakashi stops and instantly jumps back reaching his hand out to you.

You close your eyes as you fell bracing yourself for impact. You felt something wrap around your body in which you instinctively grab onto something. You instantly stop. You slowly open your eyes a bit confused not feeling the hard floor.

"You have to be more careful kid," Kakashi's voice echoes in your ear making you look up and you were just inches from his.

"I uh.. umm y...yeah thanks," You look down at your hands that were grabbing onto his vest.