𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍

You stumble a little walking with everyone. You guys had woken up early and left the motel when the sun had barely began to rise. You were still a bit in a state of shock and confusion. Did everything that happen last night actually happen? Kakashi didn't really do it with you but there were marks along your neck and thighs. You felt really shaky too when you tried to get up. A lot happened.

Was it a dream? Because Kakashi seems completely unfazed. He is acting normal. As if nothing had happened at all.

You suddenly got a small flash back of you scratching his back.

"(y/n)-san are you okay?"  Sayori calls out to you which makes you jump a little.

"Oh! Sayori, I am fine. No need to worry. Is something wrong?" You put a smile on your face to assure her.

"You just seem a bit out of it," She really can see through anything can't she.

"Just a little tired from the rusty wake up but I will get better," You run your fingers through your hair sighing.

Sayori just gave you a nod and went quiet. Murasaki was walking in front today with Kakashi. It seems that they were having a conversation about something but they were too far ahead that you couldn't hear what about. Naruto was actually quite wide awake because he was having a argument with Sasuke about our quick breakfast. Apparently Sasuke upset Naruto for telling him to stop being a fatass. You did laugh but Naruto was frustrated.

How can there be so much energy in one person.

"Sakura," You call out to your friend.

"Hm? What is it?"  Sakura tilts her head to you.

"Do you think there ever was like... ummm a wall? You know between you and Sasuke?" You mumble a little looking down anxiously at your feet.

"A wall? If there ever is a wall between me and my Sasuke-kun then I will knock it down!" She shouts passionately with determination in her eyes.

"R...Right...," She probably isn't the best person to ask about this stuff.

[Timeskip with the power of Icha Icha Paradise]

"It is getting a bit late. Tonight we will camp out. Naruto and Sasuke, you two stay and set up camp. I will go look for something to cook up. Sakura and (y/n), I need you two to gather some firewood that will last us til tomorrow morning," Kakashi informs everyone.

"Well then I suppose I shall be of some assistance as well. Let's go water lily!~" Murasaki walks off with Sayori behind him.

"Why do I have to stick here with this raven dumbass?!" Naruto starts to throw another fit.

"I should be asking that question," Sasuke clicks his tongue.

"(y/n), I...," Before Kakashi could finish speaking you run over to Sakura.

"NOPE! I AIN'T STAYIN TO DEAL WITH Y'ALL CHILDISH ARGUMENT!" You put your bags down with Sakura and you yeet the hell out of there.

You don't want to even talk to Kakashi. You already can barely think straight with him just calling your name. After what happened, the fuzzy images keep replaying in your head.

"Why don't we split up and meet here," Sakura pulls you out of your train of thought.

You just gave her a simple nod with a subtle smile. You turn away from her and walk separate directions. Luckily you were able to pick up a good batch of sticks to start up a good fire. You couldn't help but feel like something was watching you though. You look around your surroundings. You instantly jump high into the trees and rush back to  the meet up point. It hasn't even been that long but if Sakura is missing then you have to go looking for her. Kakashi shouldn't have to worry about us. This is our first mission. You didn't want to disappoint the Third for allowing this chance.