1

"Delete that picture that you've posted last night." Awtoridad na sabi ni Angelo kay Yesha.

Nakikinig lamang ako at hindi tumitingin sakanilang dalawa. I didn't like their relationship, for me it will cause a big trauma to Yesha. 

"Why?" Yesha said it sadly.

"Your legs is showing off Yesh, I don't like that. Do you like that?" Angelo said.

Kaya ngayon ay bumaling na ako sakanila pero kay Yesha lamang ako nakatingin at hinihintay ang sagot niya. Nagkatinginan kaming dalawa at nahihiya siyang ngumiti sa akin.

"No." Tipid niyang sagot.

"Then delete it."

Yumuko lamang si Yesha at tumango, umiling na lamang ako at bumalik ako sa ginagawa ko.

I can see in Yesha's eyes that she didn't want to do it. Pero kailangan niyang gawin para lamang sa relasyon nila ni Angelo.

Yesha deserves more, Yesha deserves a man that will support her in anything that she wants. Sana hindi sila magtagal ni Angelo, I don't like him to Yesha and I will never ever like him.

When Angelo left, I stared at Yesha and she stared me back. She smiled.

"Are you happy with Angelo?" I asked.

She smiled and nooded.

"Do you love him?"

"Yes, of course." She said it seriously.

"Is it okay with you that he treated you like that?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, it's okay. Tsaka kasalanan ko naman, because I've posted it without his consent."

Nanuot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya. "Why do you need his consent?"

"Because he's my boyfriend."

"Because he's your boyfriend, he has a right to control you? Whatever you post or whatever you do?" Inis kong sabi sakanya.

She just laughed at me on what I said. "You don't understand Kait. You've never been in a relationship."

Nirolyo ko ang mata ko sakanya at tumawa naman siya. I don't need to enter a relationship to understand that. Seeing my friends suffering in a toxic relationship makes me more interested not to enter in a relationship.

I wanna tell Yesh that she should break up with Angelo, but who am I to say that? I'm just her friend. Hindi mo talaga mapagsasabihan ang taong umiibig kahit na tanga siya sa lahat ng tao.

The best way to do is that I'll be with my friends on the day that they'll realize their real worth.

I'm home alone, studying. I'm in the tenth grade now. I don't like studying at all but studying is my way to forget everything that messing up on my mind.

By dancing and studying, mas lalo ko pang nakikilala ang sarili ko. One of the thing that I've noticed to myself is...

I don't like being friends with everybody, mahirap akong kaibiganin. Sabihin man nilang mapili ako sa kakaibiganin ko.

But I'm choosing a friend that was real and for a lifetime. I know everyone wants to be friends with me.

My parents are both business tycoons and business partners. I know what are their intentions are.

My parents treated each other like a friend. They talk like they're just having a business meeting. Sometimes, I'm asking myself. How I was made?

I'm sure I was not made by their love. Sometimes, when I look at them it feels like I was staring with an unknown person.