Part:2 Mukuro Ikusaba

I will be making a chapter once a day or twice a week, today is the only time i will post 3 chapters in one day...hope you enjoy.

[Y/N]: "Mu-Mukuro....wait I know you, You were one of my classmates in the killing game."

Muruko: "Hmm really?"

[Y/N]: "Y-yeah you were the Ultimate Soldier."

Mukuro: "Yes i was and who were you?"

[Y/N]: "Excuse me, You don't remember me?"

Mukuro: "Nope"

[Y/N]: "The Ultimate Hitman/Hitwoman"

Mukuro: "Oh...ohhhh you were that person."

[Y/N]: "You don't even remember i saved you from getting killed, You were disguised as Junko Enoshima."

Mukuro: "Hmm, Really?"

[Y/N]: "Let me tell you."

------------------------------------------
(In the gym of Hope's Peak Highschool.)

Hifumi Yamada: "So, um... what exactly is this "punishment'' you keep talking about...?"

Monokuma: "Oh! Well, to put it simply... It's execution!"

Hifumi Yamada: "E-Execution!?"

Celeste/Celestia Ludenberg: "And by execution, you mean..?"

Monokuma: "Execution is... execution! Ex-e-cution! Electric chair, bzzt bzzt! Poison gas, cough cough! Torn apart like a paper plane in a hurricane!"

Kyoko Kirigiri: "S-So, to make sure I understand...If we get the culprit right, then only they die. But if we get it wrong...all the rest of us get... executed?"

Monokuma: "So it's basically what the outside world calls a "lay judge" system, or an inquisition type thing!
Which means you'll be deciding who you think the killer is,but judge carefully, because all your lives are on the line!"

Monokuma:Okay, let me just add the rule I just described to your handbook. Make sure to keep it in mind!

"Junko Enoshima"(Mukuro Ikusaba): "W-Wait, hold on a second! You're freaking insane, you know that!?"

Monokuma: "Hmm?"

"Junko Enoshima": "A class trial? What the hell is that!? I don't want anything to do with it!"

Monokuma: "Oh why not?"

"Junko Enoshima": "Whaddya mean why not!? Why do I have to waste my time trying to figure out who murdered someone!?"

Monokuma: "What!? Are you saying you're not gonna participate in the trial!? Only punishment awaits such blasphemy!"

"Junko Enoshima": "What? Punishment!?"

Monokuma: "I might... I dunno, throw you in a deep, dark, scary prison or something!"

"Junko Enoshima":  "Shut the hell up! Say whatever you want, I'm not gonna be part of this!"

Monokuma - "Don't be so selfish!"

"Junko Enoshima":  "You're the one being selfish! Kill whoever you want, it's got nothing to do with me!"

[Y/N]: J-Junko I think you should stop now.
(i forgot that people were here)

Monokuma: "The evil standing before me... I'm trembling with fear...! But I won't give in to such evil! It's my style to stick it out and resist till the very end...
If you really wanna get out of here...you'll have to go through me first!

[Y/N] to himself: As he said that, he came charging at us. Although it was more of a waddle, But then...

Junko was standing there, her feet on top of monokuma's big belly.

Monokuma: "Gyumeh!Y-you"

"Junko Enoshima": "Are you enjoying yourself now?"

Monokuma: "Are you?"

"Junko Enoshima": "Huh, What do you mean."

Monokuma: " Ya know, Violence against Headmaster Monokuma is not allowed. You've violated a school regulation"

[Y/N] to himself: Oh no, i've got a feeling she's gonna get killed. I'm not gonna let someone else get killed like Sakuya.

Monokuma: "I invoke the mighty summon spell! Help! To me, godly spear Gungnir!"

[Y/N]: JUNKO MOVE!!!

You yelled as i ran to Junko and pushed her away from what was gonna hit her. You felt a sharp pain hit my leg and saw a big black spear piercing it.

Everyone looked at you and Junko, eyes wide open as they saw what was gonna happen.

Mondo Oowada: "What the hell!"

Monokuma: "ARGH, YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU MEH! I'll get you for this."

Monokuma said as he dissapeared, I fell on the ground and
saw my blood flowout.

"Junko": "[Y/N],y-you okay..You saved me.

Makoto Naegi: " Someone help him, who knows how to do some first aid stuff?"

[Y/N]: "I-I'm just glad you're okay..."

You said as you started to black out.

"Junko": "[Y/N]!!!No, stay with m---"

--------------------------------------------

Mukuro listened to your story and smiled.

Mukuro: "Heh, I remember now thanks for that but--"

[Y/N]: "but?"

Mukuro: "How did you know i wasn't the real Junko."

[Y/N]: "Well at first I didn't know but you obviously weren't the junko in the magazines...and that photoshop excuse was good but i'm not dumb."

Mukuro: "Haha okay then Mr.Detective."

[Y/N]: "I was using common sense."

We were silent for a while until i broke the silence.

You(i will now change it to "you"): What did you do to those monokuma's?

Mukuro: "I destroyed them..why?"

You: "Is this a trap?"

Mukuro: "No, if i did i would have did something to you already."( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You: "What were you doing in this building?"

Mukuro: "Just looking for people, guess i found you."

I exited the room and saw tons of destroyed monokuma's.

You: "Pretty Impressive, Ultimate Soldier."

You walk up the stairs with mukuro going to the to most floor and then you started heading to the roof.

You: "There's no way you only want to find people, What do you really want to do Mukuro?"

She stopped and looked at me,shocked.

Mukuro: "W-well I....I need help."

You: "For what?"

Mukuro: "I need to stop my sister, Junko Enoshima and get the cure for the Despair Virus."

You: "W-wait what?"

Mukuro: "If i don't get it, everyone else who isn't infected will soon be like the others...including you and me, so you in?

You: "Well I-I"

To be continued

I noticed that these chapters are long af.

Yeah yeah i know that was a bit cliche...the ending.