Part 6: Soldier Vs. Swordswoman

Mukuro: "It's that girl I fought with years ago."

Peko: "Yes I remember our battle, I want to finish it."

Mukuro: "Sure, why not?"

Peko: "Watch [Y/N] as I shall defeat your girlfriend."

You: "What are you talking about?"

Mukuro: "W-We aren't dating, we are just partners."

Peko: "Forget it, prepare to get exterminated pest."

Mukuro: "YOU shall be the one to get exterminated."

The two women bring out their weapons and get ready to fight.

Your thoughts: "I wonder who will win, hopefully Mukuro will... I believe in her."

Mukuro started walking toward Peko, knife in hand.

(Mukuro's P.O.V:)

I started walking toward Peko, then i raised my arm to try and stab her. Peko dodged my knife and swung her sword at me. I ducked her swing and swung my knife at her, she staggered back and did a fighting stance with her sword.

Peko: "We shall see who will be victorious."

She said as she spun her sword and raised her sword to try and slice me, I blocked her attack with my knife and and tried to stab her stomach.

You: "Just get stabbed already."

Peko: "Nope."

I dashed toward her and swung my knife at her, she kicked me back and tried to cut my head off, I backed off then took my other knife out.

Peko: "You may have 2 but i have a bigger one."(insert the lenny face here)

Peko dashes toward me and swings her sword up to my right arm, i stagger sidewards then throw my knife at her like a shuriken.

Peko tilts her head backward as the knife almost touches the tip of her nose.

Peko: "That almost cut my nose off, impressive that you almost landed a hit on me but you weren't able to damage me yet.."

You: "Same to you, let's end this quickly."

-------------------------------------------------

(Your P.O.V:)

You see Mukuro expression become very serious and you can feel a powerful aura emitting from her, you can see her eyes rage like a fire.

Mukuro: "Surrender now or i'll kill you, Peko Pekoyama."

Peko: "Hmm? Getting a little serious are we Ikusaba?"

Mukuro stepped forward and brings out a cooler and more dangerous looking knife.

Mukuro: "Last chance, surrender or you die."

Peko: "No."

Mukuro: "Okay, then."

You: "Mu-Mukuro"

Mukuro ran to Peko and swipung her knife at her, Peko dodged then Mukuro grabbed her and threw Peko on the ground. Mukuro tried to stab her but Peko rolled away then got up, Peko raised her sword to attack...then Mukuro stopped Peko's arm by grabbing her arm then her sword and threw the sword aside.

Peko: "What the---"

Mukuro swung her knife rapidly at Peko but Peko ducked and dodged the attacks, Peko tried to kick Mukuro but Mukuro grabbed her leg and threw her on the ground.

Peko: "ARGHHH."

Mukuro: "You may be an expert at swordfighting, but aren't good at hand-to-hand combat."

Peko: "Fine you win, kill me."

Mukuro raised her knife to kill Peko but you took her arm.

You: "Killing her gains nothing, but we can get information out of her."

Mukuro: "Who sent you?"

Peko: "Uh....Your sister, Junko Enoshima."

You: "Why did she send you?"

Peko: "Well she wanted her beloved sister back, she misses her."

Mukuro: "Tell us her plan to do with me if I go there."

Peko: "I don't know, but she has guards inside and outside of Hope's Peak Highschool."

She stopped because she accidentally leaked some information.

You: "Well we know for sure she's in Hope's Peak."

You and Mukuro walk away from Peko as she lied still on the ground.

Peko: "I-I'll find you, Young Master...I promise."
(If you know who she's talking about then good for you.)

To be continued...

: )