Part 9: The Big Reveal

You and Mukuro stand there, in shock at what Junko Enoshima said.

You: "I-I mean how did he betray us, he gave us information that you were in Hope's Peak...and he was right."

Junko: "Let me explain before I give the big reveal."

You: " The what?"

Junko: "So after you met Chihiro, you met the hooded person am i right [Y/N]?"

You: "Y-yeah."

Mukuro looked at you in confusion.

Mukuro: "What does she mean, what happend?"

Junko: "Then you met Peko, she was sent by the hooded person to hunt you down, Peko then sent me a message confirming that you 2 were heading here."

You:"And?"

Junko: "Before I tell you how chihiro really begrayed you...let me tell you a story [Y/N]."

You: "What?"

Junko: "There were 2 twin sisters, the other cared for herself and one respects her sister...the older sister loves her younger sister so dearly that she will do anything for her. Whether to help someone, buy or take something, and kill someone, she will even kill herself or die for her even though she knows it will give despair to her younger sister."

Mukuro: "What are you saying?"

Junko: "The older sister dosen't care if the younger hates her or insults her just as long as the younger is happy, she dosen't care of the younger attacks or tries to kill her...you could say she is like a masochist. The older will kill her cousin,parent,friend or lover, just to fulfill her sister's request."

You: "What are you going on about?"

Junko: "One day the younger told the older, go and find someone you love or loved...don't tell the person that I am going to let you kill them and betray them..."

You: "Wait, what the hell are you talking about?"

Junko: "So the older sister went to look for the one she loved, found them then convinced the person to help them help others. The older sister told a boy named Chihiro to pretend he is helping them only to lead the older sister's crush in a little conversation with a another friend."

You: "Mukuro....w-what is she saying?"

Junko: "And you know the rest of the story.....[Y/N]."

You: "Mukuro, please tell me this isn't real....please."

Junko: "MUKURO BERTRAYED YOU SHE DID IT!"

Mukuro: "I-I'm sorry [Y/N]."

You look at Mukuro then at Junko.

You: "W-why...."

Junko: "I get bored, i need entertainment..but also I want my sister to only love on person, Me."

You: "S-so what are you going to do next?"

Junko: "Bring out the monokuma's."

You look behind you and see monokuma's flooding in through the doors, and they all stare at you ready to eliminate you.

Junko: "Let's see how you will survive this, Ultimate Hitman/Hitwoman."

Mukuro: "W-wait are you serious..."

Junko: "TEAR HIM APART!"

The monokuma's rush to you ready to kill you, how are you going to survive this?"

To be continued...

Hmm whats next?