Part 13: Soldier Vs. Hitman/Hitwoman

Mukuro dashed toward you ready to swing her knife at you, you block her swing with your wooden bat. Her swing was string causing you to stagger back a little.

Mukuro raised her knife to try and stab you but you counter it with the bat and kick her back.

You: "I don't want to fight you Mukuro, so stop."

Mukuro ignored you and continued to swing her knife continuously, you keep blocking her attacks with your bat, you see an opening then you club her leg with the bat.

She was hurt by that as you can see her teeth clench, But Mukuro ignored it and still fought.

You wanted her to stop so you have to do it by force like knocking her out or something.

You: "Stop Dammit."

Mukuro: "I'm sorry, I can't."

You swing your bat heading towards her head but she ducks your swing then stabs your left leg, it was really painful but you still had to fight since she's trying to kill you.

You back up as Mukuro takes out her other knife, now she has 2 knives to fight you.

Your thoughts: Guess I have to knock her out, break something or.....

You get interrupted as she swings her knife at your left arm, making a small cut mark...luckily she didn't cut it very hard or there will be more pain.

Mukuro tripped you then you fell on the ground, as she goes on top of you holding her 2 knives.

You: "Don't do this Mukuro, I know you want to obey your sister but...This is wrong."

Mukuro: "Sorry [Y/N], it has to be done."

Mukuro raised her knife ready to stab me then...

Junko: "STOP!"

You and Mukuro both turned your heads toward Junko, whose hands were in the air.

Junko: "I have a better idea, you 2 love birds...stand up."

Mukuro gets off you and you stand up, Junko gets down the stage and grins at both of you.

You: "So what is next in your master plan."

Junko looked at Mukuro and grinned.

Junko: "Mukuro, to prove your loyalty to me.... shoot [Y/N]."

You: "Wh-What did you say???"

Junko: "Mukuro, SHOOT HIM!"

Junko's yell scared Mukuro, then she went closer to her sister and patted her head.

Junko: "Who do you love more?"

Mukuro: "B-big sis Junko..."

Junko: "Then point your gun at him, and shoot him on the head...He won't feel the pain, it will be quick and it'll be over soon."

Mukuro took her gun slowly, cocked the gun and pointed it at me... you could see her trembling and tears coming out from her eyes.

You: "D-dont do it Mukuro."

Junko: "I'm getting a bit bored here, do it dammit."

You: "Mukuro, I-i know how you feel... you like me don't you. Ever since I saved you from getting killed by the spears."

Junko: "You may talk to her in a sweet way but you can't convince her to not shoot you."

You: "Ever since then you've been trying to protect me and you wanted to confess to never had the courage to try and do it."

Junko: "Pull the trigger."

You: "You thought I didn't like you back but I did Mukuro. I did because----"

Junko: "FIRE!"

You: "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

"BANG!"

To be continued...

Hmm what happened? Read the other one to find out!