Part 14: Love Finds a Way.

"BANG!"

The sound of the gunshot echoed through the gym as Mukuro pulled the trigger, you open your eyes as you see Mukuro trembling and her arms pointing up...Junko put her hands on her hips and sighed.

Junko: "I wasn't expecting her to not shoot anyone."

Mukuro falls on her knees and starts to cry and you step forward to try and co fort her but you stopped.

Junko: "She loves both of us equally huh, I thought she would obey me but...Love finds a way I guess."

Junko walks toward you and puts her hand on your shoulder then smiles.

Junko: "You can go hug her, and kiss her."

You walk toward Mukuro and hug her the start tearing up.

Mukuro: "I-I'm sorry....I'm so sorry [Y/N]."

You: "It's okay...you were just following orders."

Mukuro hugged you tighter and you did as well.

Mukuro: "Do you really love me?"

Mukuro let go of you and looked at you, You look at her and her beautiful face...she looks cute while crying too lol.

You: "Of course."

You say as you wipe her tears then you kiss her, you could tell she was surprised because you heard her make a cute sound.

Junko: "okay imma head out, you 2 have fun talk to me later after you are done."

You stop kissing her then you glance at Junko leaving.

You: "Sh-she dosen't care anymore?"

Mukuro: "Well I think so."

----------------------------------------------------------

You meet Junko in the roof of the school, then you see her standing there...looking at the sunset.

Junko: "You guys finally done?"

You: "What did you expect us to do?"

Junko: "Oh you know, the birds and the bees."

You: "Whatever, so you don't care anymore?"

Junko: "Yeah, after all i've done I just give up."

You: "Why?"

Junko: "I easily get bored, what else can I do?"

You: "So what are you going to do?"

Junko: "Die."

You: "WHAT?!"

Junko: "Make Mukuro happy okay [Y/N]."

You: "Hold on wait..."

Junko: "Ses ya [Y/N], Gonna miss you guys."

You: "JUNKO NOO!"

Junko smiles at you as she jumps of the edge of the building and you tey to catch her but you fail.

You look down after 3 seconds and you don't see her body there and no blood splatter at all.

You: "What the hell happend..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

You and Mukuro talk in a bedroom you found in the school.(You know the rules and so do I.)

Mukuro: "S-so she killed herself, I-I why?"(she commit die.)

You: "I'm not sure why, she wanted one thing."

Mukuro: "What is it?"

You: "To make you happy, that's all."

You lean towards her then lick her neck(Lero Lero Lero), she puts her arm around you and then you kiss her in the lips.

You push her on the bed and make out with her until you just i dunno....go crazy and did some stuff if you know what I mean.

You both lay on the bed, panting and smiling at each other.

You: I love you Mukuro.

Mukuro: "I love you too [L/N]."

To be continued....

Questions that need to be answered:

If you are reading a book where your character goes even beyond with another character, does that count as fa**ing.

I don't need sleep, I need answers.