ORLANDO

~Khayman's POV~

Soooo about 6 months ago my friend Tyla made me start talking to her close friend Sharlize and shes really cool you know? Like i can talk to her when im upset or just happy and need to express how happy i am. So tonight Tyla, Sharlize, and I are leaving for Orlando to meet some of our supporters. Ty thought it was a good idea to invite Sharlize so she did. Sharlize came to support the both of us and help film videos for Tyla's youtube channel.

I got to the airport in Orlando and texted Ty & Sharls to see where they were at. Ty hit me back saying they were at gate 4 so I got my bags from the baggage claim and walked over there. I walked up behind the two of them and scared they dog shit outta them. I started cryin' so hard at how bad i scared them. Bruhhhhhh im deeeeaaaaaddd.

"KHAYMAN YOU GOT SOME DAMN ISSUES BRO!" said ty. Sharlize was still lookin shook up then after a while she started laughing at how dumb she looked when she got scared.

"Nigga you a fuckin asshole." sharls told me still laughing. I do that all the time to everybody. They just wasnt ready. Im still laughing at it.

"So who's gonna come to pick us up?" i asked.

"Our driver, hes outside already so we gotta go." said ty.

"Oh fasho lets go cause im ready to go turn up at the mall with everybody already." sharls told us. Shes always been the type to brighten up the room, her and ty. She stands out in a crowd and thats how she caught my eye.

We walked to the truck outside the airport and went straight to the hotel. It was an hour and a half away from the hotel so we all fell asleep in the car. We got our room keys we all shared a room but the girls slept in the bedroom with two beds and i slept in the bedroom with one bed. Once we put our bags in our room we went to the room where Yung Poppy, Lunchtrae, ForeverKelz, and Meechie stayed at and chilled for about an hour until we went to the mall. We acted a fool in the mall, went to the food court, and met some fans that were going to the meetup tomorrow. After a while we got kicked out for causing a disturbance, whatever tf that mean.

We went back to the hotel and made vines the whole night. We all went to Mc Donalds at like 1 am because we were hungry. So when we went to get food we got 60 nuggets and we made up a song on the way back to the room. It went like this...

"Where the nuggets and the french fries? Where the nuggets, where the nuggets and the french fires? We got 16 nuggets, nah we got 60 nuggets." and so on. Me and ty recorded ourselves singing the song then devoured the nuggets and french fries. Once we were done eating, Ty, Sharls, and I went back to our room and still didnt go to sleep. But that didnt last long becuase we all got tired, ty went to sleep around 2:40 am. Sharlize was still awake so she came into my room to just talk about how we think tomorrow is gonna be.

"I have a good feeling about tomorrow because you guys get to see hella people who love you." sharlize told me.

"A lot of people dont know youll be there and a majority of my supporters love you too so youll get to meet some of your supporters too." I told sharls. Plus its true and im happy for her, shes getting her name out there.

The subject moved on to something i didnt know that we were gonna bring up. We got into deep conversation and it was already 3 am. I asked her who she liked or was feeling at the moment and she didnt hesitate for shit. Her exact words were "you.". I got all happy and shit because I was lowkey feelin her too.

"Thats crazy i lowkey feel the same way about you and i didnt think you thought about me like that..." i told her in low voice. She just stared at me and smiled at the same time. I did the same but i was staring at her lips.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"I just... Sharlize?" I told her.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend? I will curve any girl just to be with you. I promise everyth-" she cut me off.

"Of course." she told me.

"Are you foreal or no?" i asked.

"Im deadass serious." my heart dropped then my face just felt hot after. She is really the one, forget all of that "shes just a side piece.", nah shes the only one for me. I may talk about how i get all these bitches and everything but you cant take me serious with all of that.

I kissed her but it was just a quick one because she looked tired so i let her go to her room and sleep. Man this is the happiest ive been a while bro. I got tired and went to sleep thinking about that kiss. I even went to sleep with a smile on my face. Aiight lights out.

~Author's Note~

if you want to be featured in the story tell me what part you want your character to play or be message me or kik me. Also follow me on vine.

Kik: dimply_alyssa
Vine: 0gsharls