The Way

Tyla's POV

So I wake up around 12 pm since I went to sleep late last night. Aye what happe- OH YEAH HUUUUUUHHH! I STRAIGHT FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!! Yo that's crazy, my two best friends are dating. Now I gotta go from listening to her talking about "bro khay is so bomb you don't even know!" to "ayeeee look at this long paragraph khay sent me 😭😍". Yo that shits gonna be MAAAAD annoying, but if my best friend is happy then im happy for her haha.

I got up to go brush my teeth, so I decided to play 'The Way' by my brudda Kehlani.

"you so damn important.." i sing while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"He say the king where he come from
Take a young queen just to know one
So, baby, I'mma drive it like it's stolen
I'mma fix it like it's broken
We could catch a flight out to London
Go to the mall, spend a lump sum
They could try to catch up to us
But they're too busy making assumptions" i lowkey mumbled this part since i had a toothbrush and toothpaste in my mouth.

When i bend down to spit in the sink i feel two hands wrap around my waist. At first i'm like what the fuck, it better not be no nigga behind me. I turn around muggin' the shit out of them, then i realize its Sharlize retarted ass.

"We gon' wake your neighbors
Turn yo block club to my fan club." she sings Chance's part of the song then laughs hella loud cause of my face.

"Nigga you know not to play with me like that I thought it was Meechie or Trae or somebody" i laugh it off.

"My bad ma, that ass was lookin' fat" she says while bitting her lip then laughing again.

"Nah nah nah but foreal get ready cause we finna go to the mall and say wassup to all your little supporters aiight." she says in a serious tone.

"Fasho let me get ready."

Sharlize's POV

I walked over to Khay's room to tell him to get ready. I knocked on the door and he answered immediately, but he was already dressed. I walked in anyway. When I walked in he eyed me up and down.

"Damn, how i get so lucky.." he said under his breath while closing the door. He didn't know I heard him but when he said that I stuck my tongue out and smiled to myself so he wouldn't see. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Wassup" he said.

"You ready to go?" i asked.

"Yeah where we goin' again?" he asked.

"The mall so y'all can see your supporters before tonight." i said while watching him put in his shoes. BIHHHH EVEN WHEN HE PUTTIN' ON HIS SHOES YOU COULD SEE HIS MUSCLES FLEXI- let me stop before I become sexually frustrated. We don't need that right now we finna go out, chill fam lmao.

"You ready?" I asked walking towards him.

"Yeah" he said getting up from the bed.

While we walk to the door he grabs my hand and pulls me back to kiss me. While kissing me he grabs my butt, shit feel good as fuck.

"I love you." he said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." i said looking right back into his eyes.

We went to get everybody else so we could head downstairs and load up in the trucks. Once we're all loaded up we drive off.

It took us about 15 minutes to get here, thats not bad at all. This mall is MAD PACKED with supporters. Everybody got they phones out and they're ready to attack these niggas lmao this is crazy.

So we park and everybody gets out the two trucks. Their manager Edgar tells them to stay safe and try not to cause too much attention, if anything stay outside so inside the mall wont be so crowded.

As we walk to the entrance there's already a swarm of people running towards them. Surprisingly about 24 people come up to me asking for pictures. Somebody even asked me if I could sign their breast, hell thats like a once in a lifetime experience. But one thing that really caught me off guard was when someone came to my ear and asked if Khay and I were dating. I got nervous and said we were just friends because I didn't know if they would hate me or still love me for who I am. They didn't believe me though and I wouldn't believe me either because I'm a horrible liar lmfao. They just looked at me like "nigga you know damn well.." and I couldn't do anything but laugh. Well this is the start to people finding out about me and Khay's "little secret". Hopefully people will take it well, if they don't oh well. Nothing we can do about it, we love each other and thats final sweet cheeks.