Introducing Tyla

Tyla's POV

"Alex shut up cause I didn't say anything to you." I told my close friend Alex which stands for Alexandra. "Tyla you foreal just said Alexa you can't back that ass up cause you don't have a butt." Yeah we're arguing because I played Throw It Back by Audio Push and she tried to twerk but she can't. "Hahahahahaha I know I said that to piss you off." So today I was just chillin at home with my two little sisters Kalani and Rhea, we were all bored, so I called up my little thottie Alexa. Nah I don't mean to insult her it's just something we say to each other. Right now we're just all in my room listening to music, I had found this app earlier in the App Store called vine so we're making videos on there. It's these little 6 second videos so you can't do much in that little time. I made a couple videos of all of us dancing and just chilling in my room. So far I have gotten 54 followers in 2 hours. I also posted a couple vines saying you should be yourself, find your chill, be positive, and have good vibes. You know I had this vision of helping people get through life without caring about people who hate on you.

I really want to call this a movement, but not just any movement, the wolfmovement. My goal for the Wolf Movement is for those who are apart of it, to keep on spreading it; but not for the credit where I can say, "I started that," but because I want our generation to be more open minded and kinder towards each other and refrain from ignorance. I started this on Instagram then it spread to twitter and hopefully it will spread to this new app called vine. Truthfully, I don't know what the future holds; therefore, I don't know where the wolf movement will go. The wolf movement has saved and is saving lives, with me being right there every step of the way of its growth. I would never wish the pain I felt for years upon someone else, therefore I want to give hope to those who are experiencing depression, cutting, sadness, etc. that there is light...time heals all. I really don't do anything spiritually on Vine. Vine for me is just a place where I want to show people that it's okay to be yourself. Yes, you will get hate under your comments, but it's your job to not let those hate comments get to you. Clearly from my vine comments you can see I'm liked as well as disliked...but have I stopped doing what I'm doing? No. Financially speaking, it has benefited me like no other. I'm very thankful for the people who created the Vine app. People always say, "Vine is just an app" but honestly behind this "just an app" are opportunities and exposure. Well here I am introducing myself a little more to the world but I hope our movement will keep us all thinking high of ourselves.