#wolfmovement baby.

~Tyla's POV~
Today I went over to my friend sharlize's house because she wanted to cook for me. I've known her since 2nd grade and she's always been by my side through everything. She just started cooking school so she wanted a taste tester. I walked up to the door and she greeted me, I could tell she cooked something already. I could smell it.

"Hey Sharls." I greeted back.

"So Ty I made your favorite." she gave me this sneaky smirk. I instantly knew what it was once she said that.

"Teriyaki with white rice!?" I said sounding pretty eager.

"Yup! Since you wanted to test my cooking I thought it would be a good idea to make something I know you'll like."

My god teriyaki is my favorite thing ever, she knows me so well. She handed me a plate and I was hella hungry so I tore that shit up. After I ate I told her how perfect it was and that she should keep inviting me to test her food cause Sharlize can cook bro.

We went up to her room and chilled, basically checked our social medias and talked about stuff. It's Wednesday so there's hella woman crush Wednesday posts, of course my Instagram and Twitter tags are getting blown up. I appreciate this stuff so much, I didn't get this from many people in the past but let's forget the past. Sharlize noticed something in her tags from Khayman saying she was his wcw. Knowing myself in my head im like "ooo girl you better get it". So I just so happened to let that slip out of my mouth.

"Ahaha you stupid." she said jokingly.

"You need his number or something girl? Jenny Patel can get that for ju in a second." I told her in this corny accent.

"Nah he can ask his self or I'll ask myself." she said smiling shyly.

Of course I go ahead and start facetiming him and Sharlize gets all shook up and starts turning hella red. If I didn't have the sound up she would've never knew.

K: Hey Ty

Me: What's poppin?

K: Nothin, what you up to?

Me: Chillan with your wcw

K: Oh farreal?? Let me see.

Me: why? you trynna look at that ass huh?

K: nah I'm trynna see if you lyin' or not.

S: Hey Khayman

K: Oh wassup?

S: Chillan chillan

K: that's wassup

Me: You want her number?

K: *nods head and smirks*

Me: *mouths* aiight. Well I'm outta here, peace.

K: aiight, stay chill.

I go and give Khayman her number and I go on tumblr. I went to my messages and seen all these questions saying "are Khayman and Sharlize together?" and things like that. Im just sittin here like damn, where the hell did this come from. I answered one of the questions saying that she's just his wcw, nothing happening... yet. The power of the WolfMovement can get stuff spreading so quickly man. Hopefully they can get together because of the wolfmovement. That's the wolfmovement baby.