All Eyes On You

All Eyes On You

Khayman's POV

I just peeped some shit but its cool cause I know she's afraid of the responses. Whenever I just chill with a girl, even when I'm with homies, my supporters hate it. They automatically assume and they can't stand the fact if im in a relationship or not. But as long as they see how much we really love each other they'll calm down. But honestly I would do anything for this girl. Nothing could possibly break us up to be honest with you. Like future said, "I won me a trophy." Ahahaha let me stop actin' corny I got pictures to take and things to sign..

We finally got into the mall and walked to the Apple Store. When we got in there Trae wanted to see how to use the bug eye thing on the computer. Broooo his reaction had all of us weeeaaaakkkkk lmfaoooo. Plus he was lowball zooted so that made it even more funnier.

Once we walked out the store the crowd was back on our asses, which was fun cause we made videos with our fans and all that cool shit. But of course here comes the bummy ass security with the bullshit. Poppy was dancing in the middle of the crowd and bumped into a security guard so thats another reason we got kicked out. But its whatever cause we needed to go to the venue to set up for the show.

Sharlize's POV

So we got something to eat then headed to the venue to set up some things. While I'm standing in a circle talking to Khay, Jessica, Kelz, and Trae, Tyla pulls me to the side to talk to me. While I'm walking away I feel somebody looking at me so I turn around to check and of course its Khay. To tease him I slap my own butt and he makes the funniest sus face (😑) ever. When I turn back around I see Ty cheesin' like a weirdo.

"BRO HOW WAS.. the kiss??" she yells then whispers.

"which one?" i ask since we kisses twice but forgetting she didn't know about the second one.

"FUCK YOU MEAN WHICH ONE?! WHAT YALL BE DOIN BIH??" she yells and everybody looks our way. My face felt hot and I could already tell I was red.

"SH be quiet. Well I went to his room an-" i got cut off.

"Wassup" Khay comes from behind me then puts his arm around me. I look at Ty and my eyes widen, then I look at him straight in his eyes and smile big. Tyla seen how we looked at each other and walked away laughing to herself. We got caught up in the moment and.. kissed. Meechie and Trae saw us and was shocked. All we heard in the background was "OOOOO". Luckily nobody recorded us, well I hope nobody did..

Later that night..

Khayman's POV

All of us were onstage and out of nowhere the dj starts playing 'All Eyes On You' by Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj. As soon as the song came on I immediately looked Sharlize's way and she looked at me. The crowd started chanting our names and my face felt hot. But why did they start chanting our name though?

"LOOK AT THE CUTE COUPLE!!!"

What? How do they know we're together? Trae came up to me and showed me the video of us kissing on twitter. Of course he recorded us without us knowing. Well at least we didn't have to tell people we were together, that's a plus. I got bold and went up to Sharlize so I could put my arm around her. She looked down and smiled, god is good fam. I gotta be one of the luckiest niggas ever, I'm truly blessed. I kissed her cheek then looked at the crowd, everybody was in awe.