Greetings & Meetings

~Khayman's POV~

Khayman: Look. I was scrolling down my vine timeline right?

Kyrell: Right.

Khayman: And I see this bad chick, I think her username was wolftyla. She did this thirst trap. GOD! DAMN! She was fire bro.

Kyrell: Damn it was like that?

Khayman: Hell yeah.

After I saw her for the first time I made a vine saying she was my vine crush. I got instant likes and revines, one was from wolftyla herself. Her revine got even more revines and likes on my post. In the next 15 minutes my Twitter notifications were blown up with "@therealtyla_ and @kburton_25 would be so cute" etc. I'm honestly just seeing this girl for the first time so I have no clue what she's about. I went on her page, watched some vines, I can tell she's a really calm and cool person. I'm similar to that but sometimes I act hyper. Let's see if I can get to see who this girl really is.

A few weeks go past and I'm talking to Tyla, she's a relaxed person plus she's really nice. I'm not flirting with her I'm only getting to know her because we just met like 3 weeks ago. We started out talking about how we started vine, I said it was just bordem and it was the same for her. Someone hacked her account a few months ago so she made a new one. If that happened to me I wouldn't be mad I would just shake it off. She told me she lived in New York so I told her I lived in Oregon. It was just small talk, then we got into more things. Like would we take fame to our head and things like that. At this point we were really cool with each other. I got a notification on Twitter from someone with the username of lunchtrae. I wonder who that is?

💞Author's Note💞

I want to thank you guys for reading my story, I tried to give two updates today since I haven't updated in a while. School started and I'm trying to keep my grades up this school year. Thank you all so much! :-)