Chapter 3: Last Chance

After that day.....

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Oh well, I didn't even expect that to work-" Feelings spoke. She knows Dream is ignorant in every way possible. She watched all of Nightmare's suffering when she was trapped in that stupid tree. Feelings hated that imprisonment. This is why Nightmare is her favorite, he is far more observant and alert.

"Can we punish them somehow? UgHHHHh- I want my child with ME, SAFE, not with those COUNCIL near him in our multiverse." Destiny exclaimed. She hates seeing her child be beaten. Even though it may not hurt him at all, she still can't bear it.

"Don't worry Destiny, Void has a plan in motion already. We just need to warn them, a last chance for them to change.." Time said. "But, the only thing holding us back is his makeshift family... He can't jump if he misses them. We still have to think about that part.. and also his new location if he does need to jump." She added.

"Who wants a turn on the speaker now?" Karma asked.

"Can you have a go? Please?" Destiny pleaded. If no one takes Karma's warning properly, they have no choice...

"Alright." Karma sighed. Even though he is smart, responsible and their leader, he is still a lazy butt who wants to sleep all day or sipping coke while eating chips while binge watching anime on his room. He always liked adventure animes or action animes. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Dear aware people of the multiverse, This is one of the almighty Deities speaking. My name is Karma." Karma announced on their announcement speaker. This is Chaos' speaker of pranks. It is mostly used to scare the beings in their multiverse. Even Deities needed to have fun once in a while, you know.

Every aware looked up to the sky. Looks like the 'protectors' council had a meeting during the announcement. This is PERFECT. 

The annoying dog listened carefully. He knows some tea is going to spill. He had to see the drama for himself.