Prologue: The Beginning..

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

There were Deities who were created from a supreme being.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The 7 deities that shared a multiverse.

They are known as:

(Note: They are NOT BIOLOGICALLY related, they just treat the other like their makeshift family member. )

>Fate:
Is acting like a younger sister to Destiny. She has long black wavy hair floating out of thin air. She mostly do not show this however, she emits a bright scarlet red aura. But sometimes, most likely when she's sad, her aura dims so you can see her long black wavy hair. She is most likely more mature than Destiny. She and Destiny lives in a white space that has a tint of red on the left side and blue on the other side. Their spaces are separated by a wall.

>Destiny:
Is acting as a older sister to Fate. Has a short black wavy hair that is floating as well. Unlike her sister, she mostly show her appearance like the other deities. She emits a soothing light blue aura. She is sometimes more childish than Fate, yet much responsible. (Loves breaking the fourth wall-)

>Chaos:
Is acting as a younger sibling to Karma and older sibling to Feelings. He loves watching people in chaos and sometimes help them. He loves pranking the deities or beings in their multiverse for fun. He has a short blond hair. He emits a majestic dark purple aura. He has a room on their base like Karma.

>Karma:
Is acting as a older sibling to Chaos and to Feelings. He mostly lazy and sleeps all the time. He is smart though, he respects people and is a gentleman. He is the leader of the deity council. He has a kind of long brown hair. He emits a calming orange aura.

>Void:
Is acting like a twin sibling to Time. He lives in a black space called the void. He is calm all the time. He has a short silver hair. He loves to meditate, He emits a mysterious black aura.

>Time:
Is acting like a twin sibling to Void. She lives with Void in his home, she likes to visit the other deities every once and then. She is smart and caring. She makes sure that every single second of her life is not wasted so she goes to adventures and meet a ton of animals. She has a long wavy silver hair that floats in air. She emits a peaceful white aura.

>Feelings:
Is acting as a younger sibling to Karma and Chaos. She is caring and responsible .She is very decent and formal. But sometimes she spirals out of control and tend to be hyperactive and childish like Destiny. Destiny and Feelings are Best Friends. She has a brownish- blond hair. She has a warm yellow aura.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They all created a chosen one, The one that they will call "their child."

However, creating a chosen one comes with a cost. They can only make them every once in a million years. Having Twins as a chosen one has a 30% success rate.