Chapter 4: Karma's Announcement (Almost Everyone's POV)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Classic Sans POV:

It was a normal day and Pap is fixing his puzzles. Frisk is probably still in the ruins by now.

I heard that the council called a meeting today. I didn't really bother since I'm a neutral, I still don't know why their announcements even come to us.

Currently, I'm just chugging a bottle of ketchup in our living room. The kid (Frisk) is in a Pacifist Run today. This is just a great day. It is so peaceful..

ZzZzZzZZ

I drifted off into a nap but a loud noise rang through my skull. I think I was hearing stuff, all I heard was a microphone static and I'm pretty sure Mettaton is busy with the show he has.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Fell's POV:

I am currently chugging a bottle of mustard in our living room. Boss shouted at me earlier that I should pick up my sock, I kinda got shocked and jumped out of my bed in instinct, causing me to fall, I heard his faint 'sorry' after that. I didn't think he knew I heard that.

I know he's just looking out for me, and he doesn't want me to get hurt at all. 

This is just how he shows he cares and loves me, cause we are brothers after all.

I am still busy chugging my mustard when I heard a loud static of a microphone. It is a pacifist run today, and Frisk should be busy with Metatton by the moment. Boss went out for something important, I really don't care, as long as he's safe.

I wonder what that was...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Council's POV:

(The council consists of Carrot, Blue, Dream, Ink and a few survivors. Most of the sanses are in the Neutral side. They are still reluctant on what side to choose, or don't care at all.  )

Dream called a meeting today.

All of us gathered in a round table.

It was obvious we all heard the faint static.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Dear aware people of the multiverse, This is one of the almighty Deities speaking. My name is Karma." 

Classic knew that name and that voice. It was his Dad.

Fell was shocked that someone talked that loud. He jolted out of their sofa.