Day 8 Trouble in Paradise: Part 5

The Recoupling

I spent the rest of the afternoon avoiding Erikah. Eventually it was time to get ready for the recoupling. All the girls were in the dressing room fixing their hair and make-up, it was extremely quiet and awkward. Luckily the silence was interrupted when Jake peeked his head into the dressing room.

"Hey girls, sorry to interrupt your pampering. But all the lads are ready and we are heading down to the firepit."

Allegra stood up, "Alright, get out..we will be down in a few."

We quickly finished up and met the boys at the firepit. Once we were all sitting around waiting for the text to see who was going first. Jake stood up and addressed all of us.

"I know there's been some drama over the past few days, but I think it's important we respect the decisions that are made tonight. So let's put the past behind us, recouple..crack on and have a great night."
Talia stood up, "Oh guys that's me. I got the text."
Islanders, it's time for the boys to choose who they want to couple up with. As the newest islander, Reese will go first. #decisiontime #getyourgirl

Reese jumped up, "Right, I'm hyped. Let's get this thing started. So first I want to say this is more difficult than I thought it was going to be, coming in and having to couple up so quickly. All you girls seem really sound and it's hard to pick between y'all cause like I've barely had a chance to get to know y'all. I'm sorry if I'm treading on anyone's toes here, but I have to choose someone and I'm just going to go with what I feel. So the girl I want to couple up with is Erikah."

Erikah squealed and ran up to Reese. She kissed him on the lips and they sat down together.

Tim's phone buzzed. He stood up and faced the girls. "Looks like it's my turn ladies. I want to couple up with this girl because she's fit and she took a chance picking me last time, and even though I still think she's a bit too posh for me, I really like her. So Jen, come to Big T."

Jen giggled and hugged Tim. He gave her a small peck on her nose and they sat down together. They were turning into a cute couple.

Jasper's phone beeped, he stood up and locked eyes with Allegra. "I want to couple up with the girl because she's beautiful, feisty, and everything I was looking for in a partner. She makes me a stronger person and I know we always have each other's backs. So the girl I want to couple up with is Allegra."

Allegra walked over to him and they shared a long drawn out kiss.

Next up was Mason. He slowly stood up and looked around the group. "I want to couple up with this girl because I think she deserves a break after everything that has happened over the past few days, and she's fit just like me so I know we will make a smoking hot couple. The girl I want to couple up with is Cherry.

Cherry seductively walked over to Mason and kissed him on the lips. She turned back to the rest of the girls and gave an over the top smile. Then grabbed Mason by the arm and took their seats.

After Mason made his choice, Jake's phone beeped. He looked down at his phone and his hands began to tremble.

Tim leaned over to him and patted his shoulder, "Mate, pretty sure the text says it's your turn. So are you going to get up there and choose someone or just sit here all night?"

Jake looked around the group. "Sorry, ya my turn. I wasn't sure how the order was going to go tonight. I thought I was once again going to lose out on being with the girl I want. So to be standing here going before Levi and Rohan, you could say I'm in a little bit of shock. I know both of them are just as crazy about this girl as I am. So Rohan and Levi I'm sorry but I have to go with my heart, the girl I want to couple up with is Gianna."