Day 6 New Beginings: Part 3

Rated

As I was searching the kitchen cabinets for some salt and vinegar chips, I got a text.
"Text, Guys"
Islanders, today's challenge is called 'Rated'. Boys, you'll get your instruction in the beach hut, girls head to the roof terrace."

Allegra crossed her arms and sighed, "Oh my god, are we seriously judging each other? Sounds like drama."

I put my arm over her shoulder, "Don't worry babe, it's just for fun. Now come on girls let's go find out what this is all about."

The girls headed to the terrace and the boys to the beach hut. As soon as we were on the terrace, Jen's phone beeped.
Girls, you will be ranking the boys in various categories, from highest to lowest. The answers you give as a group will be compared to the order the boys place themselves in. First category- which boy has the biggest personality.

"So basically who's the most and least extra?"

Jen crossed her arms, 'What does that even mean?"

"It's someone who goes all out all the time for no reason. Like if you put on heels and a cocktail dress just to go to the supermarket. But it's also, like, if your personality is over the top like all the time."

"So when Tim's rapping in the shower, that's extra?"

"Exactly, but when Jasper picks up Allegra and carries her down the stairs, that's pretty extra too."

Allegra rolled her eyes at Talia, "That's not extra, it's romantic and fun."

I smiled at Allegra, "I agree it's cute. She's literally being swept over her feet."

"Right, I get it. So which boy has the biggest personality?"

I answered first, "Tim for sure. I don't even think it needs a discussion."

The girls all nodded in agreement. "Alright so if Tim is first where do the rest of the guys fall in line?"

"Who is at the bottom of the list?"

Talia sighed and looked at me, "I think it's Jake."

I didn't respond as the other girls agreed with Talia. I texted the rest of the boys ranking for that category and we waited for the next category text to come through. A few minutes later my phone beeped.
Next category, which boy has the fittest body and rank the other boys.

Cherry's eyes went wide as she smiled, "Gotta be between Jake, Levi or Mason right?"

To my surprise Jen answered first, "It's definitely Jake."

Talia looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.."Really? I thought you'd say Levi."

"Levi's fit but come on. Jake looks like a greek god."

For once, Jen and I finally agreed on something. Jake's body was definitely sculpted by the God's!

"Alright, so we all agree Jake is the fittest. Who do we think is at the bottom?"

Jen looked at all of us, with a frown on her face, "I hate to say it, but I think we are all thinking it right?"

Erikah nodded her head, "It's Tim."

A chorus of yeah's came from the rest of the girls.

I sighed as I sent the text. I received the next text a few moments later.
Last Category, most dateable. Which boy would you want to date the most and the least. But there's a twist here ladies..each girl will vote on their own. The boys have been asked the same question. If the boy you chose also chose you, you will receive a special prize."