Day 2 Dates and Fates: Part 5

Evening

Allegra looked down at her phone "Guys Text, islanders it's time to find out what kind of future your relationships have. A professional astrologer has studied your horoscopes, and analyzed how compatible you are with your partner. Please find your couples name on the table and read your fates."

Jake looked nervous..."Well that's different."

Talia jumped up, "oh this sounds fun, I've néver had my fortune told before."

Mason stood up,grabbed Allegra's hand and made his way to the table, "come on everyone let's find out what our future holds."

All the couples got up and found their names and spread out to read their fortunes together.

Jasper and I took our envelope and headed over to the bean bags. "Alright buddy, what's your sign."

"Well buddy, I'm a Libra, What about you?"

Jasper laughed, "I should've known we were opposites, and opposites attract...I'm fire babe....Sagittarius"

"Ha, ya fire and air probably won't mesh well...Well go on, open the envelope and read it out."

Jasper ripped open the envelope and began to read.."Jasper as a Sagittarius , fire sign, you are independent and strong willed. Gianna as a Libra, air sign, you are charming and well balanced. The air and fire duo make for a roaring blaze, and between spontaneous adventures, gallery openings, and lots of heady conversations, they comprise the ingredients of best friends forever. So romance is not in the stars for you two, but that doesn't mean you're enemies. Friendships are just as important as romantic partners."

We both sat there thinking about what it said...."So, still think a guy and a girl can't be just friends even if the stars say they can?"

Jasper laughed, "I guess I can make an exception for you...if fate tells us we will make great friends, who am I to deny that?" He leaned over and kissed my forehead.."let's get back to the others."

We all made our way back to the firepit to discuss our results.

Tim and Erikah went first.."ours was good, like the passionate dance of two sunbeams. I actually don't know what that's supposed to mean but sunbeams are a good thing, like without the sun we couldn't live so that must mean Erikah needs me to survive. She'd like die without me."

Erikah looked over at him with an eyebrow raised..."I'm pretty sure that's not what it means Tim. It just means like we get along."

Talia went next, "we're not so hot, but we're not bad. Like the reeds that need nourishment from the stream to grow..so yeah that's us water-reeds."

I looked over at Jake, and felt myself smile...Hmm...so Jake and Talia aren't meant to be.

Mason and Allegra looked at each other..."ours was great. We're matched for eternity. Like the horizon where the sky meets the sea."

Jake looked over at them, "So, your relationship looks real but it's all just an allusion?"

Mason laughed, "ooh big Jake coming out with that fire banter."

Erikah chuckled, "There's no way Jake is a fire sign."

Erikah was right, Jake was way too sweet to be a fire sign. "So Jake what sign are you?" I just had to know. My roommate was into astrology and before coming on the show she told me which sign was my soulmate. I didn't believe her at the time, to me it's all just fun but since mine and Jaspers fortune was pretty accurate I had to know what sign Jake was.

"I'm a Taurus, earth sign...enough about me, Gianna we haven't heard what yours said."

Jasper started talking like a valley girl, "well looks like I can be just friends with a girl, because Gianna and I are totally meant to be BFF's. Like when we get out we are already planning on mani-pedis and a sleep over with a pillow fight."

I punched his arm, "alright Jasper let's not go that far. But ya what he said, I am an air sign and Jasper is a fire sign so we wouldn't be great romantically but we will make great friends. But wait we still haven't heard what Jen and Levi's said."

"Oh, ours, ya it was good too...ya know it talked about having ups and downs but will always be beautiful at the top, like a Mountain View."

Tim looked around..."Right, cool...well I think we've all had an interesting night. Time to hit the hay."

We all went to the dressing rooms to get ready for bed. I waited until all the other girls had cleared out and it was just Talia and me left. I wanted to clear the air and talk to her about our dates. "So, Talia, we really haven't had a chance to talk since the dates. How was your time with Jasper?"

"Ya know, it actually went better than I thought it would. Jasper is actually really nice when he's not trying so hard."

"I know exactly what you mean. He's a good guy, he just acts all big and bad in front of the lads. I think deep down he's a softie. Look at how well me and him have gotten along today. We could've been frosty with each other after saying we basically were going to crack on with others and just be friends, but in the end I'd say it's worked out....so I have to ask...did anything happen with you and Jasper?"

"Well you told me I should kiss him so of course I did...and you're so right. That boy has some serious kissing skills. Still not sure if there's romance or actual feelings involved but enough about me and Jasper. What's up with you and Jake, y'all seemed a little distant on the ride back."

"Oh, well we kissed too...I made the move and he didn't really kiss me back. He basically felt bad because of you. He doesn't want to be disrespectful of y'alls relationship. So I guess we are just going to keep it friendly until the next recoupling. Like at the next recoupling we would pick each other if we can."

"Aw girl, I'm happy for you. I'll talk to Jake and let him know that he's not betraying me or anything by cracking on with you. I'll have the friendship talk with him like you and Jasper did."

We hugged and headed to the bedroom. I laid in bed next to Jasper. He was already asleep. I didn't have a problem sharing a bed with him as friends, it was nice to sleep next to someone, plus the rules stated we had to share a bed with whoever we were in a couple with. But as I was trying to fall asleep I kept hearing a lot of ruffled sheets and moans...it seemed like almost everyone in the room except for Talia/Jake and Jasper and I were getting it on. After my hot kiss with Jasper last night and then that kiss with Jake earlier, and all the people enjoying themselves around me...I felt like I could do with some pleasure too.

I got out of bed and quietly snuck back into the dressing room to my suitcase. I didn't really know how much action I'd be getting here so I decided to pack my lipstick vibrator. I got it and headed down to the daybeds. I laid on the daybed just looking at the stars for a bit. Then my mind began to think about the others doing bits in the bedroom....I needed a release. I pulled the covers over me and slid off my panties, turned on my vibrator, and pressed it against my sweet spot. I closed my eyes and imagined Jake's soft gentle hands exploring my body, squeezing my breast. His lips on mine, kissing me hard, then soft as he slowly made his way down by body with soft kisses until his mouth was on sweet spot, I imagined him sucking and flicking his tongue against my nub...I was getting close...I began to move the vibrator in circles around my sweet spot teasing myself as I was about to climax, I grabbed the bed sheets as my toes began to curl from the pleasure....OMG...I needed that. I felt so much better, so relaxed..I found my eyes starting to get heavy..I slowly closed them and fell asleep to the images of all the things I'd want Jake to do to me.