ep. 02

But there was not a person named Yang Jungwon in Seori's class. The girl looked back at the list of names that was given and searched for the mysterious person. Were they from another class perhaps ? That was Seori's conclusion of the day before she went off and pulled out the second letter she found at the library.

You can find the third letter on the school rooftop. Archery club used to have practice up there since it was practical and out of the way. They usually start practice at around 2 pm, right after lunch. The passcode to the door is 0904.

Seori was up at the rooftop right after the bell rang. The girl saw a metal box and opened it to see multiple letters but grabbed one that was a brown envelope that had a '3' at the back. In the letter contained introductions to the staff workers. The janitor, the teachers and the cleaners.

I used to be close with the janitor, Mrs Song. She always smelled like flowers and loved drinking tea. I don't join any after school clubs so I always stay in her small greenhouse behind the school since I hate going back home. Ah, there's also a very nice delivery lady who would take orders at the back of class 3-3 and deliver chinese food.

There was a small business card that had a phone number on it. Seori looked to the back to see a note.

*make sure to pick up your food at around 12 and place the plates back to where you picked it up !*

The black soy sauce noodles and dongchimi are really good and go well together. I don't know if it's your taste but I wonder if you'll like them.
(dongchimi is white pickled radish and I love eating them with black soy sauce noodles <3)

I wonder if you'll like them.

Seori smiled and went back down as she pulled out her phone to call the number.

I wonder who you are. You're really nice, Jungwon.

#

The lady smiled and quickly crouched to place down the plates of food as Seori paid and thanked her. The lady looked like she was a high school graduate and was working part-time. "Also, next time please place your orders at once ! Because we'll be in trouble if the staff knows." The lady giggled before standing up after Seori nodded and thanked her.

Seori picked up the wrapped plate and ran up the stairs.

'Did someone already order ?'

'Could it be... Jungwon ?'

Seori climbed up the ladder from the base of the rooftop to see a guy from afar. She stood on the second last step of the ladder when she was shocked. The guy had earphones in as he was too eating dishes from the chinese restaurant. The guy suddenly turned around but Seori ducked her head and went two steps down from the ladder.

The guy then turned around and wrapped up his food and stacking the plates. Seori finally looked up to see that he jumped down from the edge to make her panic and drop the plates because she thought the guy tried to suicide. She sighed in relief, her heart was pounding hard.

The boy had just jumped down to lower ground where the equipment and targets were.

Seori looked down to see her plate was still wrapped up. She sighed before picking it up and sitting on the top where the boy was and started eating. The girl enjoyed her meal before the boy was preparing and kept shooting experimentally. Seori saw that he was missing every single target.