two .

Y/N hastily jumped out of her boat onto the docks that connect to New L'Manberg and looked around, scanning every single area

     Y/N hastily jumped out of her boat onto the docks that connect to New L'Manberg and looked around, scanning every single area. She then looked back at the boat and ushered a safe word, to which a piece of cloth began to shake, and revealed a regal half-piglin.

     You see, after Y/N tidied up the mess that was left of Techno's cottage, Tommy would still not shut up about how his room needed decorating. Once Techno arrived home, he had about enough of it and decided to go out and grab any and all supplies that would satisfy the blonde boy. However, he had a bounty on his head, and with his recent escapade from execution, the stakes were high. So, he asked Y/N for some help in his antics; she couldn't just reject his offer! So, off they headed towards New L'Manburg; on boat. 

     An argument arose between Y/N and Techno over transportation methods, and despite his reassurance that nothing bad would happen to her while traveling through the Nether, Y/N was not having it. She had, quite literally, been through hell and back when traveling through the Nether, and she wasn't about to take chances on a very slim bridge that was occupied quite often by 'the enemy'. So, they resorted to the next fastest method, which so happens to be the longest; with a boat. 

     As much as Techno hated the idea of not only having to sit in awkward silence with Y/N on the boat ride, his upper body was always ultimately sore when rowing distances that far. However, he did agree with a few points that Y/N brought up about this method, like how it was unlikely someone would spot them at the docks, since it was, for the most part, left empty.

     Secondly, if they were to be followed back on the ride home, it would be easy to spot the perpetrators. And with that, they headed out, right after Techno gave Tommy a huge lecture.

     Now, they had arrived, and their plan began to unfold. Y/N and Techno would infiltrate New L'Manberg through the docks. Techno would stick to the shadows while Y/N walked casually through, interacting and grabbing anything she deemed useful. Techno, meanwhile, would break into every home and see what they had to offer.

     "Are you ready?" Y/N asked him as he climbed out of the boat, already scurrying towards the nearest pole to hide behind. "Are you ready? I've already snuck in to this place plenty of times, I think I'll be fine" he said, looking back at Y/N with an 'are you serious' look. "Fine, fine, I'll go ahead" 

     She walked past him and continued walking down the docks, appreciating the wooden architecture it had to offer. She looked behind her just in time to see Techno sprint into the shadows further. It was sunset, and that aided in their infiltration. Y/N climbed up a set of stairs and stopped once she made it to the top. 

     From here, you could see New L'Manberg in it's entirety; from the complimenting type of architecture to the sense of patriotism all throughout. It's hard to believe the lake the country currently sat on is a crater caused by it's previous president, aided by the man she was helping sneak in.