five .

This chapter includes abbreviations for:
Y/N : Your Name

     Y/N stood in the middle of the wooden path with Karl behind her, confused at the scene set out before her

     Y/N stood in the middle of the wooden path with Karl behind her, confused at the scene set out before her. Tommy, Quackity, and Technoblade all stood frozen, as if they were deer staring at headlights. Then, Tommy and Quackity looked at each other and simultaneously formed cheeky grins full of mischief, while Techno quickly tried to recuperate his stone-faced persona. It was a little hard to do though, because he could still hear the remarks of the two misfits beside him.

     "Heyy Y/N.. it's been a while, hasn't it?" The pink boar said, quickly straightening his white button-down as to appear more elegant than what his posture otherwise suggested.
     "Oh, I guess I have been gone for a bit, huh?" Y/N said, awkwardly smiling. 'It wasn't my intention to, anyways' She thought. 

     "Yep. You kinda just disappeared- I thought you like.. I dunno.. got mauled in the wilderness or something," Techno flatly replied. He really wanted to ask her about where she had disappeared to after she had left his house abruptly, but he wasn't about to bring that up in front of three other people, let alone two of them ready to smash and burn his dignity to the ground at any given moment.

     As if almost by reading his thoughts, on cue, Tommy came in and stopped the few short sentences of civil conversation between the two.
     "Y/N, how could'ya leave the poor fella alone?" He said, resting his elbow on Techno's cape. Then Quackity joined in, adding, "Technoblade is a very lonely pig and requires the utmost level of intimacy in order to properly funct-" to which Techno immediately cut him off by forming a fist and pounding his head in. Quackity yelled in fear and quickly ran to cower behind Karl, who was still idly standing in confusion right next to Y/N. Tommy then waved his hand at Techno and brought his attention back to him.

   "Woah woah woah, easy Techno, anger doesn't look good on you, especially when you're right in front of your girl-" The blonde's eyes widened as a black sword was brought down mere centimeters from his nose. Techno menacingly stood over Tommy, his grip on the sword tight and unshaken.
     "If you know what's best for you, you won't finish that sentence," he said to him in a deep, low voice. Tommy quickly nodded, cowering under the sheer power radiating from him. Then, a hand placed itself on top of the hilt and lowered it down, surprising both Techno and Tommy as they turned to find Y/N.

     She had a look of disproval, like one a mother would make when she found out her kids had been beating each other up.
     "Stop it you two, it's late and no one nearby wants to hear you guys fight in the middle of the path," She said.
     "Y/N! Techno just threatened me! A death threat if you will! You're just gonna ignore that? Oh, is it because he's special or something?!" Tommy protested, quickly moving away from the sword's blade and pointing a finger back at Techno.