eight .

This chapter includes abbreviations for:
Y/N : Your Name
c/m : car model (truck, van, ect.)
L/N: (your) Last Name

     Y/N groaned as she felt the return of her soft bed, cushioned by the vast arrangements of pillows and plushes by her sides

     Y/N groaned as she felt the return of her soft bed, cushioned by the vast arrangements of pillows and plushes by her sides. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at her ceiling as her body miraculously adjusted from the sun's warmth in her desired reality to the cozy blankets she was wrapped around.

     She closed her eyes again and took a deep breath, reminiscing the time she had just spent on the Dream SMP. It was still all too surreal to think about; how she managed to meet the characters a few content creators played as in a video game was a little dumb, she would admit, but amazing nonetheless.

     She stretched in her bed and opened her eyes once more, turning over to grab her notebook that contained her script. Not only that, but she had recently begun to write her dreams in the notebook as well.

     She had done a few bits of research into the topic, and apparently recording your dreams right after you wake up is a healthy habit that could improve her shifting experience. She opened the notebook and pulled out a pen from her nightstand.
     Y/N only flipped a few pages before she stumbled upon her script. A few more pages later, and the paper was blank.

     She clicked her pen once and began writing down all she could remember from her recent trip. From helping Sam with the prison to hanging out with Quackity and Karl, she wrote all of her memories down onto the page.
     Then, the part that stood out to her the most; the interactions she had with Technoblade.

   In all honesty, she thought the Techno in her desired reality would be rude, snobby, and other things people on the internet had recalled whenever they shifted with Techno. And while he did hold up some of those values, there was also something there that had managed to make her heart slightly beat faster, made her a little nervous, and something that made her feel warm.

     As she wrote, she realized she had gotten to the bit that made it memorable to her.
     The hug.
     Her hand stopped as she tried to think of words used to describe the moment. It was her that went in for the hug, burying her head into his warm and soft cape. She expected him to back off and reprimand her, but to her surprise, he just stood there.

     Her hand began to slightly shake as she continued to stare down at the paper, remembering every single detail. Y/N softly smiled, replaying the scene in her head, before the meow of a cat had brought her back from reality.

     She looked up from where she was sitting on her bed to see her cat, Kirby, standing by the door. He was staring at her, his eyes round as his tail curled and wove.

     "Hey baby, what are you doing up so early," She cooed at him, grabbing her phone in the process to check the time. Her eyes widened in alarm as she looked at the numbers displayed on her screen.