four .

This chapter includes abbreviations for:
Y/N : Your Name
h/l : hair length
h/c : hair color
e/c : eye color

This chapter includes abbreviations for:Y/N : Your Nameh/l : hair lengthh/c : hair colore/c : eye color

     Technoblade opened his front door to escape the howling snow blasting in his face. Despite being in his piglin-boar form, the extra layer of fur did nothing to help with the cold seeping in to his body. He hurried inside and slammed the door shut behind him, sighing in relief as the warm air inside greeted him. He looked up to see a certain enderboy huddled close to the fire in his fireplace awkwardly, a layer of blankets surrounding him.

     Ranboo looked up from a book he was reading towards Techno and smiled at him.
"Hey Techno, I hope you don't mind me being here; Phil didn't want to see me in my shack in this blizzard, so he kinda forced me in here," He explained, his voice trembling just the slightest. 

     He was still very afraid of angering Techno, despite their interactions being quite friendly.
"S'all good, just make sure to clean up when you leave," Techno answered, turning around to make his way up the ladder. Ranboo looked back down at the book before his face went blank for a moment. Then, he had a look of, 'Oh crap, I just remembered something'. 

     "Uh- Techno! Wait-" He stumbled through his words as he shuffled around in his blankets, frantically looking around his pile as Techno quizzically looked back at him. They stood in silence as Ranboo fumbled around until he felt his hand hit a piece of paper. He pulled it out and held it up in the air towards Technoblade.

     "I think Y/N left you this letter, I found it outside the door when Phil was rushing me inside; do you know Y/N?" He asked. Techno perked up and quickly shifted back into his human form to grasp at the letter, a sight Ranboo still had yet to get used to.

     "Y/N?" He leaned forward and snatched it from Ranboo's hands, to which the enderboy flinched at. 

     "Yeah, I don't know if you've met her, but she has like, (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes-"
     "Yes I've met Y/N before.." He wasn't particularly interested what the letter said, he just wanted to know where she had gone. He still had no explanation as to where she disappeared to the last night she was there, and she hadn't shown up since. He turned from Ranboo and looked down at the letter, squinting his eyes at the dark ink being illuminated by the fireplace.

-

     " Hey Techno, it's been a while.
     Something happened back home and I had to address it. I hear that Ranboo is staying with you now; he's a good kid, please treat him well! I know, me, Y/N, telling Technoblade what to do- absolutely bonkers. But I mean it.
I was hoping we could meet again soon, I don't really mind where haha. I tried looking for you but the house was empty, so I just wrote this and put it outside your door- I hope the wind doesn't blow it away.
I'm going to be doing busy work in the meantime, so I can't come and hang for a bit unless you ask. You can find me near the prison, as morbid as that sounds. Sam has me doing work for him; he pays very well!
Anyways, I'll leave it here. My communicator will be on, waiting for a response!
- Y/N