six .

This chapter includes abbreviations for:
Y/N : Your Name
e/c: eye color
ns/n: netherite sword name
na/n: netherite axe name
np/n: netherite pickaxe name
f/s: favorite song

This chapter includes abbreviations for:Y/N : Your Namee/c: eye colorns/n: netherite sword namena/n: netherite axe namenp/n: netherite pickaxe namef/s: favorite song

     Y/N could feel her face turning hot and she quickly jumped away from Technoblade, trying to hide her face from him. She tried to play it off though by acting as if an insect had landed on her shoe and bent over to try and wipe it off.

     "We're not in a Mario game dude- you'd be the last person I'd call for rescuing," Y/N said as she continued to wipe and shake her legs. Techno puzzlingly looked at her movements, amused by how rigorously she was seemingly wiping her legs.

      "What makes you say that? I wouldn't dream of throwing you out in to the snow, you did that to yourself," He said with obvious sarcasm. Y/N stopped and realized what he had said, slowly bringing herself back up to face him.
     "What do you mean?" She said, her palms beginning to get sweaty.

     "You know where I'm going with this, right?" Techno asked, straightening his posture before leaning back down to be eye-level with Y/N.
     "Where did you go the night before you disappeared?" He questioned, staring deep into her e/c eyes to insight a reaction from her. And it was proving effective. Y/N couldn't help but not break eye contact with him, both from not wanting to seem suspicious and because she never realized how gorgeous they gleamed in the moonlight.

     Her breath hitched as she tried to answer him, but she couldn't seem to spit them out. It seemed almost magical, the two so close together under the moon's beams of white light. Finally, after receiving a quizzical look from Techno, Y/N struck a lightbulb and was able to make words form in her mouth once more.
     "Hey, has anyone told you how pretty your eyes are?" She said.

     Techno was slightly taken a back, but kept his composure.
     "Don't try to change the subject, where did you go?" He persisted. Y/N huffed annoyedly, her plan to serenade Technoblade having clearly not worked. She needed him off her tail one way or another. Suddenly, it clicked. Why not answer his question with questions of her own?

     "Why do you wanna know so badly? Did'ya miss me that much?" She asked, staring up at him. Techno huffed and backed off from her, earning a winner's smirk from Y/N. He gave her a side-eye and responded to her question.
  "I only missed the ways you were able to shut up Tommy. Too bad you wouldn't be much use with that anymore," He said, shrugging his shoulders.

     "Oooh right, Tommy betrayed you; no kidding I'm not useful anymore, why'dya think I began working for Sam in the prison?" Y/N said in false understanding. Techno nodded, but quickly stopped and stared at her.
     "How did you know about that?" He said.

   "What do you mean? Everyone knows about that-" Y/N's eyes widened and quickly shut her mouth, quickly blurting out a cover-up as Techno narrowed his eyes at her.
     "I-I MEAN- Everyone knows about Doomsday! Word of your explosions spreads like wildfire you know! Haha no pun intended there!" She said, nervously scratching her neck.
     "Mhm.. and where did you hear about it from?" He asked, crossing his arms.