The Restaurant

Peter's P.O.V: I AM SO EXCITED!!! to go to the Carnival with my two favorite people and its going to be my first time at the Carnival.

Pops was helping pick out my clothes to wear to the carnival I picked out my black and blue shoes with red laces.I find my favorite red shirt with my black jeans I get ready and pull pops down stairs I hear dad say "Petey just wait in the living room while your pops and I get ready (I nod) I wait for a few moments and at a instant they are ready to go to

Right when we are about to leave in our glorious ride dad replies at me " Pete here are the keys don't forget your jacket you almost forgot it sport as he messed with my hair (he tosses me the keys) I open the door head inside towards my room looking for my blue hoodie "oh there's my hoodie" say to my self as it lays on the corner of my bed (I put my hoodie on not zipping it up I leave down stairs ) I hear from far "LOCK THE DOOR!!!" recognizing the voice it was my dad I lock the door behind me.

(We get in our ride and were off to the carnival) as my dad is focusing on the road my pops turns around from the front to look towards me "would you like to go to a restaurant before we head over to the carnival, so that we don't have to eat there? "
(I nod) "Sure why not" my pop gets all excited as he starts to talk to my dad "Tony how about we go to our favorite restaurant?" my dad still focusing on the road in a confident voice it "Sounds good to me"

Steve's P.O.V: we finally get to our restaurant the waitress seats us at our table she gets her pen out "the usual?" (I nod ordering for the table) "and whatever the little guy wants" as I mess with Pete's hair.
(Peter giggles) as he stares at the menu wondering what he should get "hmmm... Chicken steak no wait chicken strips yea chicken strips." (he smiles) after we ate we headed straight for the carnival..

****A/N****

Hey you guys thanks for reading there is more to come on the way I really do hope you guys like it thank you for reading :) :) <3