We Forgot!!!

Tony's P.O.V: I was in the lab working on new things inventions  and upgrading things. I don't let Steve in the lab last time he exploded my computer by dropping coffee on it. I heard Jarvis say something but I was just focused on my work in the lab, "What Jarvis?"
"Sorry sir I was saying in nearly  a week it will be peter's birthday." Jarvis answered, I started to panic, "WAIT WHAT?!?! I almost forgot I should go talk to Steve what we should do for Peter's birthday."

                          Jarvis responds, "That is probably
    a good idea sir Steve is in his workout room."

              I head to Steve's workout room where he spends a good portion of his time there.
(I walk in to see hint punching the punching bag)
     "Steve??"     
                    (He stops, and starts to unraps his fists he then walks toward me and grabs my face and leans in and kisses me passionately his lips on mine moving at a sync)
      "Now what were you going ask me Tony?"
as I'm still in shock from that passionate kiss that I yearn for more "Huh? Oh right Steve, so like in a week from today is Peter's birthday what do you want to do may a surprise party or what?" 
           "Oh My Dear God  Tony I Almost forgot I was so so busy!!!!" Steve yells
                    "Yes me too Steve, Jarvis told me we got plan everything fast now!"
(Steve nods in agreement) 
I start to think of ideas that cold work where we should take him. "Steve how about this  lets give him a surprise  party with all of his friends and family?" ( Steve smiles)
He responds, " Yes that's a wonderful idea."
I reply, "Yes, but remember we got to figure out all details and we should ask:Bruce, Thor, Logan, Jane, Natasha, Clint, Nick, and Bucky oh and pepper for help with the party."
"Jarvis??"
       Jarvis responds "Yes sir?"
"Jarvis I need you to call:Bruce, Thor, Logan, Jane, Natasha, Clint, Nick, and Bucky oh and pepper tell them to be at stark tower immediately."

        "Right away sir."
"Okay Steve lets go upstairs to peter's room..." before I could continue Steve stopped with a passionate  kiss  as we slowly drop on the floor him on top me on bottom although I rather be on top  as I try top this time he pins me down kissing my neck hitting all the right places until I moan but as I was about to he stops my moan with a smash of his lips to mine in a deep passionate kiss when I start to break the kiss. I start to stand up again.

             "As I was saying lets go to peter's  room make sure h..he has no clue what's going on for his birthday we have to make a surprise."
       (Steve nods)
                              "Okay lets go."
(We head upstairs to Peter's  room we see hiatus door we both knock on his door we)
Peter yells, "Come in." (We walk in his room Steve just stands near the door as I sit on his bed side)
Steve clears his throat, "Peter stop being stuck.in your room all day why don't you spend time with your friends like wade why don't you go his house for a while?" Steve suggested
"Ummm....I don't know." Peter says nervously, (He shrugs)      
I then whisper, "Pete please just for a while it would make your pops happy so what do you say?"

         (Peter nods) "Okay I'm okay with going to Wade's house for today."
      (Steve gives the biggest smile on face and hugs Peter) 
Steve says, "I will call Logan right now." as he runs down the stairs Peter abduction I just shrug and as we walk down stairs where Steve was at we slightly hear last few sentences that Steve says to Logan.
"..... Alright... Okay..Thank you."
I ask, " So what happened?"
    "He said Peter can come over right away Wade is just playing video games you can just join him Petey" Steve answers
Peter replies, "okay Pops."
                      I added, "Petey  I will walk you there."
(Peter smiles)he says, "okay daddy thank you."

*****A/N*****
Thanks for reading up to here this more to come please comment on what you think about it thanks reading I hoped you guys enjoyed it I will try to update as soon as I can thank you soon much for reading you have no idea how much it means to me :