What's going on?

Peter's P.O.V: I try to go find my dad and uncle Bruce as I try to go find looking around Ahh!!! There's that tingling feeling again why does this keep on happenings often???
Right there someone tried to throw a pie at me I do a real quick backflip landing perfectly on my feet, I didn't even know I could do a backflip
everyone was speechless I ran off as the started clapping I finally found uncle Bruce and my dad talking

"Dad I have been getting weird tingling in my head and I....I don't know what to do or what's going on and I just did a backflip I didn't even know I could also everytime I do get those feelings something gets thrown at me or something and I dodge I don't know what's happening?"

my dad replies "well Bruce and I can check if anything is physically or mentally wrong give you check up to see if everything is normal "
I nod we head to my fathers lab
"but Peter we have to ask everyone to leave is that okay?"
I sigh in reply "I guess"
My dad gets everyones attention "May I get everyone's attention!!! everyone its sad to say but I'm going to ask everyone to to leave now"

"What the Tony stark ending the party early I never in my years of working with him would I ever hear that in my life time am I hearing this right" as aunt Tasha says sarcastically
My dad rolls his eye with a serious face "Natasha, Bruce, Thor, and Clint, and Steve I need you to stay everyone else leave
everyone groans but slowly leave.Is
Aunt Tasha looked worried "Tony is something wrong, what's going on?"

"Umm... Bruce you need to look at peter give him a check up on Peter Natasha something wrong is wrong with Peter but my theory is that his senses are really strong than a normal person senses as if they got upgraded" Natasha something nodded along

Uncle Bruce seemed interested "Well let's see what's going on" The lab looked really cool I never been in here before I'm not allowed in here but there were doing some testing with my blood and my DNA reactions on my reflexes Uncle Bruce was sure I had stronger senses than a normal person. But everyone groans was waiting to see how I was waiting for my dad and uncle Bruce to be finished when they finally found the problem they said "Peter you have a bit of spider DNA in your blood making your sense even more stronger and somethings could be developed as you get older but I know as soon as you turn 16 that's your fully development on what's going on with you its harmless but you got to be careful"

I suddenly asked them" How did that even happen?
my dad replied in response "Well when you were little about five months old you got bit by an experimental spider in a science laboratory where you were left there all alone but your pops and I saved you uncle Bruce to look at you, you were perfect healthy baby the spider I was seriously dangerous it was suppose to kill you but it didn't but we just have to keep a watch on you making sure your good and healthy"
I just looked stunted standing there I didn't know what to say "so everyone when I'm older can I train like you guys?"
Both my dads looking at each other both saying "we'll see we'll see"