My Love and my freedom.

Fiona rushed upstairs to the attic door and rustled the door handle and inside Leo jumped up and ran over to the door. "Fiona is that you?" He asked desperately . "Yeah Leo it's me just wait I'm gonna get you out of here" Fiona tried pushing the door harder when she got an idea. Pulling out a hair grip she started jiggling the lock and it started to loosen.

Downstairs the Grand Duke was having a cup of tea while Anna was trying to persuade him to marry Claire to the prince. "Your Grace, my daughter is a lovely girl and she would be loyal to the prince and the king. Anna was smiling sweetly at the Grand Duke. "My lady I have told you that the king will not accept any other bride but the one who fits the slipper".

Meanwhile, upstairs Fiona finally got the lock loose and as Leo fell out the door she caught him and they ran down the stairs.

Downstairs, Grand Duke Donatello had finally had enough and was preparing to leave, "Well my lady I bid you a good day and I assume there are no other eligible people in the house?". "No my Lord I bid you a safe journey". Anna was smiling sweetly still.

Just as Grand Duke Donatello was walking out the door Fiona yelled after him: "Please your Grace, my brother is eligible to try on the slipper". Claire ran after them to see what would happen.

The Grand Duke turned around and saw a beautiful turtle running down the stairs. Anna was fuming: "Your Grace, my daughter is deluded she never knows what she's saying".

The Grand Duke pushed past Anna and guided Leo to the chair and he motioned for the slipper, the guard came forward and placed the slipper on Leo's foot, it fitted perfectly.

" OH THANK GOD! " the Grand Duke shouted, happy that he could stop searching and not go back to an angry king. "Well young man, pack your things we are leaving for the palace".

" Well not without my permission, I am Leonardo's mother and I will only give permission of myself and his sister's can come too". Anna said quickly, at least through the boy she could gain access to the high social circles.

Leo turned around to Anna and calmly stated what he had felt for the last five years: "You have never been and you have never tried to be my mother, I understand that you have had a difficult life, but you have to move past it and enjoy the simple pleasures of life, but I want you to know that I forgive you and I hope you find happiness". With that a guard stepped forward and removed his helmet, to reveal the face of the prince. They all bowed and curtseyed to him.

Raph walked over to Leo and lifted his face upwards towards him and cupped his face. "Leo, you are the only one who has ever seen the real and not the prince on the outside, Leo would you marry me? " Raph said with tears in his eyes.

"Yes" Leo said as Raph picked him up bridal style and swung him around as Leo laughed. Anna and Claire fumed off to the side as Fiona smiled and clapped.

Mikey swooped in with a swoosh. "Yeah, go Leo! I knew you could do it dude! I am gonna throw you the best wedding ever!".
" Thanks Mikey " Leo said with a laugh. "Who is that?" Raph asked with a smile.
"Friend of the family?" Leo said .

To be continued...