Invitation

"Dad I'm home!" Raph yelled. "Prince Raphael your father is in his study" the butler said helpfully. " Thanks Phillip" Raph said.

It took Raph 20 minutes to get to his father's study. In the study his father was busy complaining to the Grand Duke about his son. " sir I think your being a bit hard on the Prince, he is 18, it's natural for him to not want to settle down" Grand Duke Donatello said, trying to defend the Princes wild ways.

"Dad? Are you on here?" Raph asked, poking his head through the door. "Son, your back, good we need to talk"  said the king. " about what Dad?" Raph was curious. "You  are 18 years old it is time that you settle down and secure the throne" his father said sternly. "WHAT! I don't wanna get married Dad!" Raph yelled. 

"Watch your tone young man and its already too late I have arranged for a ball to be held in a week time, you will meet a suitable bride and settle down or else I will do it for you."  the King was determined that his son would secure the throne. 

"Fine, but if I find someone, I will marry them and you will have no input" Raph said firmly. 

"Fine" the King said. "Donatello send out invites and get the castle ready!" the King barked, the Grand Duke was quick to jump into action, bowing and scurrying out.

Raph just sighed and stormed out of his fathers study to got to his thinking space, the garden.