Finding My Love

Leo walked upstairs to his tiny attic bedroom and placed his slipper under the floorboard. Leo then got changed into his regular brown rags. To his surprise his mother's dress was fully repaired and neatly hanging in his little wardrobe. "Thanks Mikey" Leo said to himself. Then he ran downstairs and got some tea and cakes ready for when his family came in.

 Half an hour later...

"CinderLeo! I'm hungry and sore!" Claire screamed. "Coming!" Leo squeaked. He placed the tea and cakes on the coffee table and took Claire's and Annas heels off. "Thanks Leo" Fiona said, stomach still hurting from her sister punching her in the stomach. Leo remembered this and brought an ice pack for Fiona's stomach. 

As Leo ran around serving Anna and Claire all he could think of was the amazing night he had had with that lovely turtle...

At the palace...

The King was celebrating because his son finally found love. Grand Duke Donatello had the unfortunate job of telling the King they couldn't find the stranger who captured the Prince's heart. As was to be expected the King took it badly...

"WHAT! YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT MY SON HAS FOUND A BRIDE AND THEY SIMPLY POOF! DISAPPEARED!" the King yelled. "Well, Your Grace, this slipper was found" the Grand Duke stuttered out. "Issue a proclamation Donatello, 'By Order of His Majesty the King, every eligible person will try on this slipper and whomever it fits will marry His Royal Highness Prince Raphael'". The King was very proud of himself and settled down to go to sleep. 

The search begins...