Nineteen | Parade It

TW: Sexual Innuendos, Alcohol

Everly - Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I woke up to a pounding in my ears. I immediately pressed my left hand against my forehead, feeling the coolness of my engagement ring on my face. I sighed as memories of last night began to come back to me in flashes. Though, it was hard to remember much after the first vodka-cran that Kris served me, which was more vodka than anything else. I pinched the bridge of my nose between my thumb and forefinger in a failed attempt to press the headache out of my head.

Sidney groaned next to me but didn't move. I rolled over to face his back and began to run my hand up and down his back, using my nails to scratch his skin gently.

"'Morning, baby," Sidney mumbled lowly, still facing away from me.

I sighed contently, entangling my legs with his, all the while continuing to run my nails across his back gently. "Good morning, Sid,"

"How are you feeling?"

I scoffed at the question. "My head is throbbing and I think someone hit my knee with a hammer last night,"

Sidney sighed, rolling over to face me now. He placed his hands on either side of my face and I melted into the warmth of his hands. He pressed a gentle kiss to my lips. "My fault, I should have cut you off after you dumped an entire vodka-cran down my back," He spoke, teasingly, placing his hand against his chest. 

I blushed deeply, hiding my face in his chest as he moved his hand. "The whole thing?" I asked, too embarrassed to look up at him.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my back and pulling me into his chest even tighter. I inhaled deeply and smiled, allowing his familiar smell to comfort me, chipping away at my embarrassment. "Oh, yeah," He confirmed.

"Do you not have a hangover?" I asked, fiddling mindlessly with the gold chain hanging around his neck.

"Oh, don't be fooled. I do, just not as bad as yours. I stopped drinking once I realized how trashed you were," He explained, laughing as he did.

I laughed, shaking my head. "I hope I didn't make a complete ass out of myself,"

Sidney shook his head furiously. "Never. Couldn't keep your hands off of me, though,"

"Oh?" I asked, now pulling away from him to look up at him. He looked down at me with mischief in his eyes and a shit-eating grin on his face. He looked as happy as a teenage boy after his first lay.

"Something about it being a long," Sidney dipped his head down slightly, brushing his lips against mine. "Hot," He pressed a hasty kiss on my lips. "Summer." He kissed me again, harder this time. Needy.

I laughed, embarrassed at my drunk self being so much more confident in talking dirty to my fiancé. "I said that?" I asked, incredulously.

"You said that," Sidney confirmed as he slid his arm underneath my body and in one fell swoop, pulled me on top of him. I straddled him, sitting across his massive thighs, and placing my hands on his chest, looking down at him.

"I'm impressed with myself, I can't lie. What a line from drunk Everly," I high-fived myself, causing Sidney to laugh at me. "You go, girl! Talking dirty to the king of dirty talk,"

"The king, huh?" Sidney asked, now sitting up to meet me at eye level. He bent his knees, causing me to slip from his thighs to his hips.

I laughed, threading my fingers in his hair. "Don't go getting a big head now," I teased, starting to move from Sidney's lap.