what anime you watch together

LLOYD

- my hero academia
he's iffy about it at first but quickly falls in love with it. his fav characters are probably kirishima and jirou. definitely likes the manga better but doesn't mind watching the anime. lowkey hates all might (which kinda same bubs)

KAI

- erased
lowkey had a crush on the teacher;). knew who the killer was the whole time (sameee cause it was obvi). probs shipped the two main characters and was cried at the ending (ME LITERALLY ME). has rewatched it like 10 times.

COLE

- attack on titan
loves all the action. favorite characters are probs hange and jean. probs cries cause he gets attached to characters :,( (literally same). pays attention to every little detail cause he knows he has to. lowkey has a crush on mikasa (same she's hot)

JAY

- seven deadly sins
absolutely loves it. his favorite is definitely ban idk why he just is and also probably has a soft spot for jericho. i mean he thinks meliodas and elizabeth are cute but overall kinda likes diane and king better. plus he loves the action scenes and the sin's powers.

ZANE

- deathnote
doesn't understand the concept of what light is trying to do at first. 'he's getting rid of criminals by coming a criminal???'. cue confused nindroid baby. likes the show and asks you to rewatch it with him sometimes. probably liked L.

NYA

- the promised neverland
she absolutely LOVED it. just the concept of it was amazing to her. lowkey cried abt norman cause his relationship with everyone was cute to her. she loves ray the most cause she just does yea:D. she lowkey had a gay panic abt isabella but we don't talk about it.

PIXAL

- the disastrous like of saiki k
likes the show cause it isn't very extreme. laughs at most of the jokes. doesn't enjoy teruhashi cause she's fake (same idc this is a slander teruhashi acc) her favorite character is obviously saiki cause he's a bad bitch.

SKYLOR

- kakegurui
boobs. gay panic like every second watching it. probably loves when they explain the gambling. her favorite episode was probably when yumeko and manyuda played poker (same everything abt it was just *chefs kiss*). she loves mary and kirari.

MORRO

- haikyuu
lowkey likes it but only a little bit. only watches it because you insist on it and he's a simp :D. probably loved the game with karasuno and shiratorizawa. thinks the hinata and kenma frienship wholesome:,). he likes kageyama the most, if he had to pick.