chapter 44

Sachi batana kin logo ko lag raha hain Shehnaaz ko uss admi ne kuch kiya isliye wo unconscious ho gayi......ya fir Sana ne kuch kiya aur kuch😝.....aage padho pata chal jayega😁😁

Sidharth moved towards her and patted her cheeks. He was scared thinking that what had happened to her.While the others were shocked seeing at something. Sidharth turned and saw the same thing which shocked him too.The man (Chalo let's give him a name,kya kabhi man ya boss🙄,his name is Rishabh)Rishabh was lifelessly laying on the floor with blood.

Flashback

Rishabh threw her on the floor and came near to her and held her jaw tightly.

Rish:wese mera bhai galat nahi tha tum ho hi esi cheez ki wo kudh ko sambal nahi paya

Sana:Don't touch me (shouting)

Ris:oh this little kitten is fierce also

Shehnaaz pushed him and he fell on the floor. Shehnaaz stood up.

Ris:you ,how dare you push me....I know how to control bitch like you

Saying this he Slapped her on her right cheek. It was a hard slap which left a red mark of the hand on her face.Shehnaaz was glaring him with red blood shot eyes.

Ris:are you trying to kill me with these eyes,you little kitten

Sana:let me show you what this little kitten can do

Shehnaaz took out a gun which she had brought with her before leaving the house.

Ris:you think you can shoot me and I will do nothing (he started searching for his gun)

Sana:what happened you didn't got your gun(smirks)

Ris:you did this

Sana:Correct and now I will kill you

Ris:I will leave you,plz don't kill me

Sana:this you should have thought before kidnapping my sister(yelling)

Shehnaaz shot a bullet on his left shoulder.

Ris:ahhh

Sana:this one for kidnapping my sister

Again she shot a bullet but this time on his chest.

Sana:and this for slapping me

Rishabh died as the bullet which she shot on his chest was near his heart.Shehnaaz heard some footsteps coming so she immediately hid the gun and pretended to fell unconscious.

Flashback ends

Neil:how did this happen, how he died

Sid:first give me some water (shouting)

Neil passed him water .Sidharth sprinkled some water on her face due to which she opened her eyes.Sidharth hugged her.

Sid:are you fine.....I was so worried about you and why did you left ,I told you to wait,but no why you would listen to me (angrily)

Sana:Sidharth I am fine(breaking the hug)

Sidharth saw her  right cheek was red as if somebody slapped her.

Sid:how did this happen

Sana:he slapped me

Sid:how dare he,I will not leave him

Sana:he is already dead what will you do

Sid:but how did he died

Shehnaaz didn't know what to answer ,she can't tell them the truth.Before she could say,Aly spoke.