chapter 24

It was their wedding day,Shehnaaz came downstairs wearing a beautiful red lehanga. She couldn't believe she is marrying someone whom she hates and it's all happening forcefully.

Sana dress

Sid outfit

Sid outfit

(I hope you all don't mind as I am not showing others outfits)

Sidharth was sitting on the mandap when his eyes fell on Shehnaaz who was not less looking like a goddess. He forgot blinking ,he was continuously looking at her with a wide mouth.

Neil:bhai apna muh bandh karle

Sidharth glared him.Shehnaaz came and sat beside him.She was not looking at him.She still in the dilemma that which she is doing is right or wrong. Her chain of thoughts broke when the priest tell them to make each other wear garlands. Sidharth make her wear the Garland while Shehnaaz was not putting. Dadi told her to put the Garland around Sidharth's neck.She realized and make him wear the Garland. They sat and now dadi did the gathbandan.

They took the seven vows around the sacred fire.After completing them .Sidharth was asked to put the vermillion. He put it on her hairline and said.

Sid:mine

A tear rolled out of her eyes.Sidharth tied the mangalsutra .Now they were officially husband and wife. They took blessings from Dadi.Dadi sent Shehnaaz first to the room.

Shehnaaz entered the room and as expected it was decorated with roses and the whole room looked extremely beautiful. If this wedding would have  happened with her will ,her happiness she would be the most happiest person now but it was done all forcefully. She sat on the couch ,thinking what will happen now,as now he has the right as a husband.

Sidharth entered the room and saw his newly wedded wife sitting on the couch. He didn't wanted to hurry as he had already done this marriage forcefully so he didn't wanted to force anymore.He sat beside her ,Shehnaaz looked at him.

Sid:go wifey change you must be tired

Shehnaaz looked at him surprised as she thought he would do something now.But to her surprise he didn't did anything.

Sid:why are you looking at me like this,if you wish we can do (smirking)

Shehnaaz got up from the couch and moved from there.She took a nighty and went to change.Sidharth changed into his tshirt and shorts.Shehnaaz came after sometime wearing a pink nighty .

Sidharth looked at her,she can really turn him on in any outfit. He moved towards her.Shehnaaz moved backwards but Sidharth held her waist.

Sid:atleast I can get a kiss

Before Shehnaaz cam reply, Sidharth smashed his lips on her.He was sucking her lips,chewing and biting it.Shehnaaz didn't open her mouth. Sidharth bite her lower lip and Shehnaaz hissed in pain opening her mouth.Sidharth entered her mouth and tasted every corner of her mouth.Shehnaaz pushed him.

Sana:stay away from me

Sid: now I am your husband ,I have every right on you

Sana:shut the fuck up,and move

Shehnaaz moved from there and layed on her side.

Sana:pervert

Sidharth also layed on his side but sleep was far away from him as his sukoon was not there.Shehnaaz closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.Shehnaaz felt a sudden pull and now she was in his arms. She didn't reacted ,in some way she also feels a sukoon when she is in his arms.Sidharth kissed her forehead and both drifted to sleep.
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊😊.Do vote and comment .I kept it simple, I hope I didn't disappoint anyone🥺🥺.

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️