chapter 48

Next morning Shehnaaz was preparing breakfast in the kitchen.She served the dishes and then went to wake up Sidharth as he had an important meeting.

When Shehnaaz left Kashmeera sneakily entered the kitchen and she knew Sidharth would eat diet food so she added chilli powder in it.

Kash:now you see Shehnaaz what happens....Sidharth doesn't like spicy food and when he will eat this ,he will surely shout on you (smirks)

Shehnaaz entered the room and saw Sidharth sleeping peacefully on the bed.She sat there and started caressing his hair.Shehnaaz liked caressing his hair but Sidharth liked it more.He stirred in his sleep and kept an arm on Shehnaaz's waist.

Sana:Sidharth utho

Sid:5 minutes more

Sana: Sidharth tumhari meeting hain jaldi utho

Sid:Shehnaaz sone do

Sana:Sidharth last bar bol rahi hu warna mujhe kuch aur karna parega

Sid:lo uth gaya

Sana:aab jaldi fresh ho jau aur ready ho kar neeche aa jau

Shehnaaz was getting up to move when  Sidharth held her wrist and pulled her towards himself.

Sana:Sidharth choro

Sid:nahi phele meri morning kiss

Sana:What, koyi morning kiss nahi milege mujhe choro

Sid:fine toh main bhi nahi chorh raha

Sana:ok fine,ankhe band karo

Sidharth closed his eyes .Shehnaaz cupped his face and started going closer to his face.Sidharth left her hand.Shehnaaz took the opportunity and kissed his cheeks and ran away.

Sid:Shehnaazzzz

Shehnaaz went downstairs and served them dinner.Her mood was so good but seeing Arti and Kashmeera her mood was spoiled. Shehnaaz was coming to sat beside Sidharth when Arti intentionally sat beside Sidharth .

Sana:Arti ye meri jagah hai

Arti:tumhara naam nahi likha hai,kahi aur baith jao

Sid:Arti move Shehnaaz will sit here

Kash:Sidharth Arti jab baith hi gayi hai toh chor do na

Shehnaaz was going to sit beside Jasmin when Sidharth pulled her and she landed on his lap.

Sid:Sweetheart jab tumhare paas tumhara personal seat hai toh tum kahi aur kyu baithogi....now feed me

Shehnaaz blushed while everyone hooted for them.Arti was fuming in anger as her plan failed but Kashmeera blinked her eyes ,indicating her to wait and watch what will happen next.Shehnaaz fed Sidharth a morsel when his tongue burnt with the spiciness, he still forced a smile and looked at her.Shehnaaz found him weird but still fed him.Kashmeera was looking at him confused when he didn't reacted.

Kash:Shehnaaz kesa khana banaya hain bilkul acha nahi hai

Arti:ya,mom shayad ese khana banana aata hi nahi hai

Sid:Miss Arti  aur Miss Kashmeera agar aap dono ko khana acha nahi laga toh aapko khane ki koyi zarurat nahi hai

Arti:Sidharth mera woh matlab nahi tha main toh bas(touching his arm)

Sana:Arti tumhara jo bhi matlab tha apne paas rakho(held her hand and slightly twisted it)

Arti:ahhh

Kash:tumhari heemat kesi huyi meri beti ko hath lagane ki ,paisa dekhe nahi ki Hawa main udne lagi ,don't forgot your standards,blood middle class

Avni:Enough of your nonsense Miss Kashmeera Shah ,I am hearing this from yesterday....One word I heard against my di,I will not take a minute to break your bones.....I don't fucking care your any business partner's wife or anybody....I am giving you a last warning

Avni glared them dangerously and went out of the house.Arti and Kashmeera were taken aback as Avni's veins were popping out and the way she glared them.Neil followed Avni and went outside. Sidharth also got and ran to his room.His mouth was burning as hell.Shehnaaz kept the plate in the kitchen but then she remembered that Sidharth was behaving odd after having the food.She tasted the food and found that it was so spicy.She immediately went upstairs with icecream as she knew Sidharth's mouth would be burning.

Avni went to her cabin as she needed some files related to the meeting. She took the files and went to the conference room.The meeting had not started. When she entered, she saw something which was enough to break her heart into million pieces.Neil was sitting and a girl was sitting in his lap caressing his face.

Avni:Sir your file

Neha:don't you have manners, can't you knock and come

Avni:sorry mam to disturb your personal moment

Neil:Avni it's not like that

Avni didn't listened to him and turned to leave.

Neil:Neha get lost

Neha:what have I done baby

Neil:I said get lost or leave I am only going

Neil POV

When I was sitting in the conference hall when Neha walked in.She was one of my night stands .She started coming towards me and seducing me.I pushed her but she sat on my lap and started caressing my face.

I was shocked when I heard Avni's voice .I looked at her she had tears in her eyes.I tried to stop her but she didn't. I can't lose her so I am going to tell my feelings today only.

POV ends

Shehnaaz went to her room and saw Sidharth drinking water .

Sana:Sidharth have this you will feel better

Sid:I thought everything is fine between us then why you did this

Sana:I swear I didn't do this

Sid:okay,fine we will discuss it later ,give me the bowl

Sidharth took the bowl and caged Shehnaaz between him and the wall.He took some icecream and spread it on her lips.Before she could understand,he smashed his lips with hers.Shehnaaz looked at him with wide eyes.Sidharth started chewing his lips.He could taste the sweetness of her lips and the icecream. Shehnaaz could feel the spiciness .Their salivas mixed.Sidharth was exploring her mouth hungrily while Shehnaaz was caressing his hairs.Soon they broke the kiss due to short of breath.
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️