chapter 58

After one week

Shehnaaz was not the same now,she has became more quiet .She somewhere still she thinks about Ashok  uncle and Rita aunty ,she also thinks about  Sid.Another thought which is disturbing her is that as her work is completed she has to leave this house.She doesn't want to lose Sidharth. Sidharth had also noticed her change in behavior but he himself was busy in his business.He had went to a business trip and today he was returning.

Shehnaaz was standing in the balcony engrossed in her thoughts when she was lifted in the air.

Sana:Sidharth kya kar rahe ho

Sid:apni biwi ke sath romance

He sat on bed with Shehnaaz on his lap.He hugged her tightly.

Sid:I missed you so much

Sana:I missed you too

Sidharth broke the hug and smashed his lips on hers.This kiss was full of love , affection ,want and care.Both were sucking each other's lips.They broke the kiss after 15 minutes.

Sana:tum change karlo main kuch le kar aati hu

Sid:okay

Sidharth went to change while Shehnaaz went to kitchen to make something .Sidharth came out after changing, he opened the drawer to keep his files.His eyes fell on something which shocked him ,he pulled it out .He was beyond shock to see that thing.He immediately called someone .

Sid:get information about the person whose picture I am sending you,all the information

Shehnaaz was preparing food for him when she felt to puke. She immediately rushed towards the washroom and puked.She washed her face and cleaned herself and then went to their room.

She saw Sidharth was not there ,she went towards the washroom to check but her phone beeped.She saw a message from Sidharth.

"Sorry sweetheart l had an important meeting so I left"

She kept the food aside and was going to lie on the bed as she was feeling weak and tired .But another message came.

"Meet at office at 9Am"

She checked the time it was already 8:30 so she changed her dress and moved out of the house.

She was going towards the office when she saw someone standing there. She immediately hugged that person.

Sana:finally buddy you are here,I missed you

Buddy:I missed you too Sana

Sana:why didn't you informed me(breaking the hug)

Buddy:I wanted to give surprise

Aly:now you both forgot me

Buddy:How could I forgot you Aly without you it was never possible,thank you dude

Aly:the pleasure is all mine Ajay,I got such a good partner and sister....but now we have to go inside and you both brother and sister can talk later

Buddy aka Ajay Malhotra